D&M Leasing - Mid Cities

Michael Hurtado, Director , D&M Leasing - Mid Cities

Michael Hurtado

Director

November 20, 2017

"Amazing, easy, & reliable "

- Eleni23

Dean was amazing to work with. He really took the time to find the perfect car for me . He was very patient & made the impossible , possible . I loved working with him & am so in love with my car! I highly recommend working with D&M!

Dean Priest

November 19, 2017

"Performance Review for "

- BMW Buyout

I decided to purchase the car I was leasing from D&M. Chad was very helpful, accessible, patient and kind. Thank you Chad for explaining, repeating😊, and navigating the buy out. It was a new experience for me and you held my hand every step of the way until we got it done!

Chad Staggs

November 17, 2017

"New Car"

- edjenn612

This is tge second time I have bought from Brenda. She provides excellent service and I cannot recommend her enough. We will be back when it is time to buy another one.

Brenda Robbins