D&M Leasing - Mid Cities

Leasing/Finance Manager

February 17, 2018

"Awesomeness "

- S.Smith

It was awesome working with Matt Garza. I have a very very busy schedule. Matt was very accommodating and did all of the work. I never once had to step into a dealership. He did the research and found the ideal car for me. I was provided with first class service. Matt personally delivered my car to me. He is wonderful and I will utilize his services again. Thanks Matt!

Matthew Garza

February 16, 2018

"Would not use another company. "

- gschiffner

This is my second car through D&M Leasing. Brenda Robbins has been my agent for over four years. She has been very helpful to me in getting the right car for my wife. She has always been available when I have had any needs or concerns. She is the best!!

Brenda Robbins

February 16, 2018

"Great Again"

- Spencer Rutenbar

We have purchased several vehicles from Mike, and the experience has been great every time. We tell him what we are looking for, he finds it, and typically it's at my house to drive within a few days. We've bought new and used vehicles, and it has worked the same way, and we always end up with exactly what we want. We'll use Mike for all our future vehicle purchases.

Mike Moore