D&M Leasing - Mid Cities

Dean Priest, Leasing & Finance Manager, D&M Leasing - Mid Cities

Dean Priest

Leasing & Finance Manager

November 22, 2017

"Wallace is Freaking Amazing"

- accecareanima

This is my first time leasing a car, and Wallace was freaking amazing. I know I was annoying with all the questions. He answered all my questions. Multiple times. He did not disappoint on his promises. I have to admit I was hesitant at first to lease, but thanks to Wallace and the confidence he gave me I am a D&M guy from now on with my family vehicle.

Wallace Griffith

November 22, 2017

"Easy no stress purchase"

- Superduty

Let Me start by saying I hate shopping for new vehicles. I despise the typical car salesman, high pressure, slimy lie to your face to make a commission types. Tish takes all of that away. I tell Tish what I want and she does all the work. Tish keeps tabs and checks up on me to see how things are going and when the stars and the moon align perfectly she lets me know when I can get a new vehicle with no money out of pocket and hassle free.

Tish Harris

"Chris Guilloton "

- Waco

Chris Guilloton and his team at D&M Leasing are incredible to work with. We leased our first vehicle ever back in July and he made this recent experience even better. Chris contacted us on a Tuesday to let us know of the awesome deals on trucks were and by the weekend the truck was delivered to us at our door step and was in and out with all paperwork completed within 15 minutes. That is what i want when purchasing a car....who wants to sit at the dealership ALL day?!? All around great car salesman!

Chris Guilloton