DCH Freehold Toyota

BDC Sales Consultant

January 12, 2019

"Fantastic Buying Experience"

- Bob from Lancaster

Over the course of my life, I have purchased many cars from both individuals and dealerships. I must say, working with Ian to purchase my latest car, was by far my best car buying experience. Right from the first moment I contacted him, I knew I made the right choice. Before I even met him, I was impressed by his communication. He stayed in constant contact via email and phone when needed and at no time did I ever felt pushed. He gently shepherded me through the car's evaluation and was only too happy to get me whatever information I requested. The negotiation was swift and painless, with Ian never making me feel ill at ease. The agreed upon purchase price was fair and I feel I got a wonderful car, at the best possible price. Bottom line, If you want to purchase a quality car, at a fair price while working with a true professional, then Ian-Michael Salon is the perfect choice.

Chad Braverman

January 02, 2019

"Friendly, appreciative, no nonsense"

- BDMD

Friendly atmosphere ; managers and sales associates very appreciative. Straight forward, no nonsense sales process. They made the buying experience easy. I would certainly buy from Ian again.

Ashley Ortiz-Milne

December 21, 2018

"Excellent and Knowledgeable Highly recommend!"

- Tom Valente

This is the second time using Ian to lease a car. Ian will try his best to get you what you are looking for at the best price possible. No nonsense, quick, and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend Ian.

New 2019 Toyota Rav4, $33393