Danbury Kia

Kelvin Brito

Service Coordinator
Jimmy Canavan, Sales Manager, Danbury Kia

November 20, 2018

"Caring, Competent, Customer Focusef"

- Sue F, Bethel

I was very pleased with my car buying experience at Danbury Kia. My salesman, Jake Green, asked good questions, quickly narrowed in on what I was looking for and put a few viable options on the table. One of those options was the car I purchased. To complete the car buying process the dealership took care of everything else required including an outstanding referral to their insurance broker who came through with great rates. I was also impressed with Jimmy Canavan who does their financing. He really worked with me to be sure I understood my options and that my loan met my budget goals. Outstanding job! Highly recommend.

Jake Green

November 18, 2018

"Very very good and nice "

- Sarento2012

Great fun people Explain how everything about your vehicle That Ricols that the vehicle has Very good professional Thanks thank you God blessed J Hartwell 🚘😀😀

Abby Swartz

November 16, 2018

"Just Awesome "

- MartyHDM

We were driving by to see if I could fit in the Stinger. It was a little tight. Jake suggested that we try the Optima. I fit very well, lots of leg room. Took a test drive and loved it. We had no intention of getting a car that day. Jake was very transparent in his presentation. He was very personable, a very nice and polite young gentleman. We will be back with Danbury Kia and Jake when we are looking for another car. We would also recommend Jake and Jimmy to anyone looking for a great experience buying a new car. Great job Gentlemen!

Jake Green