Dean Team Subaru Volkswagen

Jason Moore

Richard Gotsch, Sales Representative, Dean Team Subaru Volkswagen

Richard Gotsch

Sales Representative
Christopher Smith (#subarusmith), Subaru Certified Sales Consultant, Dean Team Subaru Volkswagen

Christopher Smith (#subarusmith)

Subaru Certified Sales Consultant
Wes Gallegos, Sales Representative, Dean Team Subaru Volkswagen

Wes Gallegos

Sales Representative

November 20, 2018

"Another Great Car Buying Experience"

- Meredith

For the last 10+ years, Dean Team has been our go-to for a dealership. The customer service is OUTSTANDING!! Wes Gallegos and Molly Dean Newberry are top-notch. We recently tried another dealership and said we would never go back, that's how good Dean Team is. And honestly, let's face it, who wants to buy a car on Thanksgiving week? But they made the experience enjoyable and truly listened to our needs and concerns. And Dustin has us in/out with finance. We will keep coming back...

Wes Gallegos
Dustin Westhoff
Molly Dean-Newberry

November 19, 2018

"Richard Gotsch"

- SAM

Efficient sales person. Helpful and nice. Would recommend Dean and their team to anyone seeking a smooth and seamless approach. Great financial assistance. Subaru and VW team worked together and facilitated the deal.

Richard Gotsch
Andrew Scheetz
Jason Moore

November 17, 2018

"PERFECT EXPERIENCE at Dean Team VW!"

- JenP

From start to finish I was treated with dignity and respect. I was treated like family at the VW dealership and will continue to give them my business. I'm so appreciative and impressed with the service I received. KUDOS to Carl, Ryan, and Dustin! I loved my 2014 EOS, but needed to lower my payment and get under full warranty. I called and asked for the manager. Carl answered the call and immediately remembered me! With hundreds of customers, he knew who I was! When I stopped by, Carl greeted me, immediately put at ease, and reassured that I'd be taken care of. And... he already had the Jetta pulled up ready for me to drive. Within ten minutes he said he'd have all the numbers for me. When I returned, he reassured me that everything would work out, and introduced me to Ryan. He was so patient, so pleasant, easy to understand, and completely put me at ease. Within minutes the numbers were back and lower than what I hoped for! I would be able to turn in my EOS and lease a brand new Jetta, fully under warranty for 36 months, 12K miles a year. Then Dustin introduced himself and took care of the paperwork and credit check, etc. Ryan clearly explained choices to me and I was thrilled to accept the maintenance agreement, covering all my needs for my three year lease and save money! AND, even with that, I was still under my maximum monthly limit! While I was in the waiting room Ryan periodically came by telling me about how much longer it would take, and offered drinks/snacks. Finally, Dustin patiently went through the paperwork, making it completely harmless and quick.

Carl Schaeffer