Dean Team Subaru Volkswagen

Matt Hampton, Sales Representative, Dean Team Subaru Volkswagen

Matt Hampton

Sales Representative

October 16, 2017

"Matt Hampton is Conciencious and honest "

- Pat1043

My wife and I were car shopping and after being introduced to Matt Hampton we felt at ease and confident with his approach to us and his knowledge of any question we asked was on the mark. We felt no pressure to buy as he let us make the decision for our selves.

Matt Hampton

October 15, 2017

"car buying has never been better"

- laura civella

I bought a used car from Jason Moore of the Dean Team. I told him what I wanted and he worked hard not only to find the car I wanted, but to find the car I wanted at the best price and in the best condition! He has been over the top with service and friendliness. This buying experience was unlike any other I've had. I am a customer for life!

Jason Moore

October 15, 2017

"Very satisfied "

- Malloryyhull

Very happy with my car and the experience at Dean Team in Ballwin! Got me a great car for a great deal with little to no hassle!

Wes Gallegos