Dean Team Subaru Volkswagen

Scott Roberts, Volkswagen Manager, Dean Team Subaru Volkswagen

Scott Roberts

Volkswagen Manager

May 19, 2018

"Professional and ready to earn business"

- Some Random Guy

I was shopping my options and had already test driven competitors. I have been considering a BRZ from Subaru for a few years. However, when I visited this dealership I was leaning towards a competitor (Mazda) that was heavily marking down their vehicles at the time. The vehicle I left with from Subaru had extra options I wasn't originally interested in, but after getting a good deal I was willing to pay for the extras. Dayo was great on the test drive, and let me go a few extra miles to feel it out on the highway. This was probably what convinced me to make the deal. I wouldn't have been sold on it without experiencing the car running up to highway speed and probably wouldn't have taken the vehicle without an unrealistic deal. Matt was also helpful in working the terms into something that met my needs. For this car, a lease worked best for my needs and he was able to get me some terms I was happy with. Jason was extremely efficient and easy to work with. He answered my questions readily and with confidence. If I am in the area and need to buy a vehicle again, I would like to do business with this team again.

Dayo Alara
Matt Kuhn

"Great experience "

- Mr mopar

Bought our 2016 Challenger from here. And our salesman Paul was the best. No pressure at all and answered all of our questions, and the deal was made in awesome time. So if you in the market for a vehicle, absolutely stop in and ask for Paul. Just to note, the entire staff was extremely friendly. Awesome experience!!!!

Paul Biermann

May 19, 2018

"Great service as always"

- Xxotaruxx

My family has purchase about 5 or 6 cars from Wes Gover years and he continues to keep up the same great customer service over the years. whenever we need anything he's the first we go to! Thanks once again Wes!

Wes Gallegos