Dover Chevrolet

Joshua Gordon

Steve Givens, Sales Consultant, Dover Chevrolet

Steve Givens

September 06, 2018

"Subpar factory bedliner fixed"

- NLevesque

The service department at this dealership has worked with me to rectify my concerns about the factory bedliner. Thank you Chris for looking into the issues further.

Chris Jerram

November 28, 2017

"Reasonable people"

- UNRATEABLE

I went and had some expensive work done. They got my truck going again and were good to deal with, even after the initial repair visit. I was a bit unreasonable with them because I'm in the middle of a difficult family situation. I thank them for their patience and understanding.

Devon Pardy

August 29, 2017

"Repeat customer"

- Lipweb

This is my 4th purchase at Dover and I called ahead of time to confirm the truck I wanted was there. Jill was very helpfully and gave me the info I needed. Steve was my salesman and was overly knowledgeable about the truck but also very helpful and professional. I spoke to the general sales manager Josh to let him know I was in a rush and he made sure I was out in time with my new truck for my doctor's appointment. The whole team was extremely professional and the best truck buying experience I've had at any dealership. These guys know what they are doing and I will continue buying from them as long as they continue such great service!

Steve Givens