Duval Ford

Susan Moore

February 23, 2018

"Excellent experience"

- Happycustomer

Tino Lebron is an amazing salesman. He went above and beyond to ensure that I left with a vehicle I would love. He was never pushy, and even told me to go home and think it over before making my final decision. He was friendly, personable, and professional. He made sure he knew my preferences and pet peeves about vehicles so that I purchased an automobile I would enjoy. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from him.

Tino Lebron

February 23, 2018

"Great People"

- baileyk2

From the moment my Wife and I pulled up, we had an awesome experience. Being that I was just doing some research on vehicles to purchase in the next 60 days and driving away with a 2017 used Ford Fusion should say a lot. After recently leaving another dealership just down the road with your typical Sales Hounds and not listening to your needs, Susan Moore at Duval Ford made our day. She listened to everything I said and was able to find the perfect car for me to test drive. The first and only car I test drove here at Duval Ford and my decision was made. All of the employees that assisted me here to include Charlie Barriger - Great Asset to Duval Ford, Randy Lindsey to end the sale experience and Dane the Dent Man made me a customer for life. I look forward to bringing both of my vehicles to the service department which I am sure will be just as good as my sales experience. Thank You #1 BIG DUVAL!

Charlie Barriger
Susan Moore
Other Employees : Randy Lindsey, Dane the Dent Man

February 22, 2018

"Gunny was great and great car "

- Christawwjd

Me and my husband went in to look at a Subaru sti wrx I called and received Gunny on the Phone he was great told me the car was there and that he would have her waiting up front. We got there and sure enough she was and was a great car we ended up buying her the whole process was pretty fast and easy. I would go to them again and recommend Gunny he for sure was one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. Thank you again.

David Moore