Duval Ford

Chris Smith, Finance Director, Duval Ford

Chris Smith

Finance Director

January 18, 2018

"Would recommend to anyone!"

- Holdfst

Mike Murdock was as pleasant and professional as you could ever ask for! I’ve had many Ford purchases before but this was my first from Duval. Thanks to Mike and the entire Duval team for making it one of the best vehicle purchasing experience ever!

Mike Murdock

January 18, 2018

"my car purchase, by john hamilton. "

- mustang,jon@2018

it was so quick to make the deal. fred made it easy and painless.ive dealt with duval in the past, but this was the fastest.

my salesman, fred. if he needs a kidney, let me know. im yer man.

January 14, 2018

"Helpful, My experience was Awsome Satisfying, "

- ponder123

I Enjoyed my experience with the dealership, I wasn't aware of the great service I was about to receive until Mr. Mann sat down and said I have a great Deal for you, I'm just here to make sure you get the best service here at Ford he was a 100& correct . I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Chris Hayes