Duval Ford

New Car Team Leader

December 16, 2018

"Mitch is the best!!"

- Mmulligan91

I spoke with Mitch and explained my situation and he made the process of buying a new car fast and easy. He had me in a new car same day, he is awesome. I told him what I was looking for and he sent me a list of card and I found the one for me. I love my new car! Not only are the payments reasonable but the car is great on gas. This was a great experience. Thank you so much.

Mitchell Hartley

December 08, 2018

"Mike Murdoch"

- Great Experience

Mike was very honest and very knowledgeable of the vehicle. It was a pleasant experience dealing with Mike. I would recommend him to friends and family.

Mike Murdock

December 06, 2018

"Best car buying/trading experience in my 35 years of buying!"

- DFoquim

They made the experience painless. Before making the 100 mile round trip; all details were worked out and no last minute bait and switch! Fantastic car buying experience. Will use them again if the need arises.

Rafael Delgado