Duval Ford

Chris Smith, Finance Director, Duval Ford

Chris Smith

Finance Director

January 14, 2018

"Helpful, My experience was Awsome Satisfying, "

- ponder123

I Enjoyed my experience with the dealership, I wasn't aware of the great service I was about to receive until Mr. Mann sat down and said I have a great Deal for you, I'm just here to make sure you get the best service here at Ford he was a 100& correct . I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Chris Hayes
Warren Hart
Other Employees : Lionel Mann Ethan Siebel

January 12, 2018

"Laid Back"

- Barbara Kadlub

No pressure from the sales team. Jose Diaz was awesome to with!! Everyone was very accommodating. We would definitely buy another vehicle from Duval Ford!

Jose Diaz

January 10, 2018

"Pleasant experience at Duval Ford"

- codyfonder

David (Gunny) Moore was the salesman that assisted me. Great guy! He was super helpful and patient in helping my find the most suitable vehicle to accommodate my work needs. My vehicle needed some customization done and he was efficient at coordinating with others in the dealership to get my parts in and installed in a timely fashion. Everyone I spoke with in each department was nice and willing to assist. Satisfied customer here.

David Moore