Duval Ford

Warren Hart, Salesperson, Duval Ford

Warren Hart

Salesperson

April 18, 2018

"Same old consistent service"

- Sean11

It’s been the same old consistent service for the duration of my ownership. I purchased June of 2014 in St Augustine But I reside in Jacksonville. And since that time I’ve always taking my vehicle to Duval Ford for oil changes and maintenance checks. Mr. Dave Manning Has been consistent in going above and beyond for customer service since I could remember. And we customers appreciate that.

Dave Manning

April 16, 2018

"First Class Service !!"

- Lee Wimberley

Took my Ford Expedition in for scheduled maintenance and my advisor, Dave Manning, took really good care of me and my vehicle. He is very personable and knowledgeable and made this experience one that I don't have to remember because, .......it went off exactly like it was supposed to !! Thank you Dave.

Dave Manning

April 16, 2018

"Bought a Ford Truck"

- Janet123

Gunny took great care of every aspect of the transaction. Look forward to recommending and doing business in the future. Great thanks to Mr. Moore.

David Moore