Duval Ford

Mike Murdock

December 08, 2017

"Busy Beavers At Work!"

- Brad E Lowans

The service department was JUMPING! There was really no way I thought, when I pulled up, I would be leaving in less than an hour! Forty minutes later, I was given my keys and heading home. Great job to everyone involved!

Sorry, I do not know the name of the women that helped me.

December 07, 2017

"Very professional, accomadating and patient"

- GaryG

Even though this is a high volume dealership, I felt a sense of personal one on one relationship with all involved. Never the old Salesman 101 that you still encounter at some dealers today. Sales persons Tino Lebron and Taysha Diaz showed professionalism, courtesy and patience beyond normally expected in such a bustling dealership. I was purchasing based on business needs, so it was very important that I achieve the best deal possible. And Duval Ford accommodated. Other Ford dealers fell way short to the point of insulting my intelligence. The purchased vehicle had a minor cosmetic issue that was resolved to perfection, with timely updates from the Service Writer John. Job well done all around. Thank you to all in Duval Ford.

Taysha Diaz, Tino (The Ant) Lebron

December 07, 2017

"Competent Service"

- CalvinandJanet

When we first arrived no one seemed to be around to help us. Finally someone came out asked what we needed and he said he would get someone and we had to wait a few more minutes. But, from there everything went great. Our service associate kept us informed of what was going on. The overall time was about what they told us. They ran the car through the wash which was nice.

Michael Gigante