Duval Ford

New Car Team Leader
Susan Moore, Salesperson, Duval Ford

Susan Moore

November 14, 2018

"Professional from start to finish. "

- Ford Guy

I was greeted promptly and was in and out very promptly. The technician spoke with me about some possible issues with my car and I will be addressing those repairs very soon with the great service team at Big Number One Duval Ford. Thank you for having one if the best professional service teams in Jacksonville.

Michael Foresto and Dave Manning, the tech was Ryan Yoder. Great team.

November 08, 2018

"Great experience"

- Amanda H

David was great. He showed me several options based on what I told him I wanted and I ended up with a great deal. Even Ike in financing was lovely.

David Perera

November 05, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- sjay8

I received excellent customer service at Duval Ford recently. I was looking for a vehicle for my daughter who is in college--something dependable that she could drive back and forth out of town. Warren Hart and Jose Negron helped me through the process from beginning to end. I told them what I wanted and my price range and they did the rest. They were kind, considerate and just eager to please--and they didn't make me feel pressured. I will definitely be purchasing any future vehicles from Duval Ford (with Warren & Jose) and will be recommending the dealership to my family and friends.

Warren Hart