Duval Ford

New Car Team Leader

October 15, 2018

"Vince Dorsey "

- Jetstream

Vince Dorsey was my salesman he was very professional. We talked on the phone and made the deal. I drove 150 miles and he even gave me a better deal. I love the car and would buy again.

Vince Dorsey

October 14, 2018

"My first vehicle purchase."

- McCarter, Nick

We have been shopping for a truck for the last two months and have looked at several dealerships. During that time I was also lookin for a job at a ford dealership after I graduated from Technical School. I choose Duval Ford for work and for my first truck purchase. It was a great experience.

Warren Hart
Other Employees : Warren Hart JR., Richard Jordan, Zach Gordon

October 12, 2018

"Gunny Moore is the man. "

- the4tees

Gunny knows his product hands down. Extremely thorough to the point where I can now sell this truck back to him. Entire experience very smooth

David Moore