Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale

Paulo Pena, Sales Professional, Earnhardt Hyundai  North Scottsdale

Paulo Pena

Sales Professional

February 09, 2019

"Pleasant experience to work with this dealership. "

- cdraz

I have owned 5 Hyundai's, 2 of which were purchased from this dealership. It is always an outstanding experience because of the fine people you employ, particularly Ben Girard, Service Advisor and Julian Foldes, Sales Consultant. I will continue to use Earnhardt Hyundai as my dealer of choice. These people are honest, don't play games, and really listen to the wants and needs of their customers. Thank you for renewing my faith in car dealerships.

Julian Foldes
Ben Girard

February 08, 2019

"Always An Enjoyable Experience"

- Paul M

My wife and I have owned 5 successive Hyundai’s or Genesis, the last four from this dealer. I typically work with Ibrahim however give equal plaudits to the entire team; Tony, Jimmy and Ian as well. Each is a professional in their own right and always a pleasure to deal with. My recent visit was routine servicing with LeeAnn as my advisor. She is great, personable and could not have been more responsive. All in all an excellent group.

Ibrahim Khan
Other Employees : LeeAnn in Service Department

February 05, 2019

"No BS, straightforward with maximum attention to detail."

- svickers120

When I entered Earnhardt Hyundai for the very first time, I had already emailed back and forth with Kevin McCarthy (four softball fields), Tony Femiano (Semper Fi) and Kyle Frame (shot an Eagle) over three previous days to my visit. Within literally seconds of my initial visit I fully realized what high quality people are working at Earnhardt. They made me feel as though I were an old buddy from years ago and that they were overjoyed with my presence. They were not only attentive to my requests, they kept me on the straight and narrow path toward keeping my monthly payment within a previously agreed upon pricing limit and their graciousness lent itself to my most enjoyable two hours I have ever spent in an automobile show room. Yes, two hours! That was it, compared with others who keep a customer in a total agony of suspense while one waits for six hours...or more. Darin Gordon (you don't need an MBA) finished it off with the easiest few minutes of paperwork that I have ever experienced. All in all, if you want to finally experience what it is to deal with a totally professional group of automobile mavens, Earnhardt Hyundai has the ultimate in quality individuals. I will most definitely return as well as urge others to pay a visit to Earnhardt.

Darin Gordon

New 2019 Genesis G80, $49130

2019 Genesis G80

New 2019 Hyundai Sonata, $30995

2019 Hyundai Sonata

• free hand car wash with any service