Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale

Julian Foldes

Bobby Gentile, Sales Consultant, Earnhardt Hyundai  North Scottsdale

Bobby Gentile

November 18, 2017

"Fourth Hyundai in 7 yeras, again good experience"

- AZ stars

After searching and finding a new Tucson Value on the lot, we came prepared with all necessary paperwork exchanging info beforehand with Jim. Jonathan spent all the necessary time with us and we appreciated the explanation of the car's Setting.

Jonathan Gorton
Tristan Crook
Jim Tonelli

November 17, 2017

"Very Happy with our third purchase from Earnhardt Hyundai"

- kapci.bob Verified Customer

This was our third purchase and all have gone very well. We have always had our service done here as well and have always found their service and pricing to be very fair!

Rob

November 16, 2017

"Love My Hyundai Accent"

- margirl246 Verified Customer

I needed to think about a new car after my faithful 2005 Sonata had to be retired. I also had to stay within a budget and wasn’t sure what to do - buy new or used or lease. Jonathan took a lot of time w me + 3 test drives to help me reach a decision. I thank Jonathan so much for his help - and the other team members who “chipped in” that day!! I love ?? my Accent!!

Jim Tonelli

New 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe, $36160

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe

New 2018 Genesis G80, $53085

2018 Genesis G80

• free hand car wash with any service