Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale

Farid Khan, Sales Professional, Earnhardt Hyundai  North Scottsdale

Farid Khan

Sales Professional

July 11, 2018

"Friendly and Professional Staff"

- Donald B

Michael and his staff has always makes our service visit a no hassle experience, His staff has always been friendly and profession through out the entire service visit. Special thanks to Ricardo Garcia who went above and beyond to handle getting us in and out in a timely manner. Outstanding Service.

Ricardo Garcia
Michael Southern

July 07, 2018

"Farid Khan"

- meempat.murali

I have bought 3 cars from. He is a very thorough and understanding gentleman who is easy to work with and keeps his word. I didnt' even source around when I went to him to get the 3rd car. Would recommend him any day.

Farid Khan

July 07, 2018

"Knowledgable and Respectful!"

- Hunter

I am currently a student living on a very tight budget and my previous car was on the verge of complete break down and was not worth as much as the repairs would cost. I went into the dealership with a fixed monthly payment I could afford. I was fortunate enough to be able to work with Kyle Frame who was absolutely fantastic. Truly he was the best salesman I have ever dealt with. He had a wonderful personality and made my whole experience enjoyable. He seemed to truly care and wanted me to be able to get the best car I could afford. He never pushed anything on me that would put me over my budget and did everything in his power to get me the most car for my money. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Kyle and Ian who help me immensely understand the financials and again did not push anything on my I could not afford. I would absolutely recommend anyone looking for an affordable car and a wonderful experience to stop by and talk to Kyle. I love my new 2018 Elantra SEL, it has more features than I thought I would ever be able to afford and drives like a dream compared to my previous car from 1998. Even after my purchase Kyle is still always willing to answer any texts or phone calls. He is truly amazing and I guarantee if I did not find him to help me, I would not be in a new car today.

Ian Parker

New 2018 Hyundai Sonata, $35455

2018 Hyundai Sonata

New 2018 Hyundai Tucson, $27805

2018 Hyundai Tucson

• free hand car wash with any service