Elkins Chevrolet

1423 Reviews of Elkins Chevrolet

January 20, 2019

"Excellent service"

- Graham

Russell was wonderful! Helped to facilitate our paperwork ahead of time and answered all of our questions in a timely manner!!! Offered pizza to a pregnant woman and was so kind! Even after our purchase, had some silly questions. Took the time to call back and was extremely patient with us:) Lisa in finance was great too:) All paperwork was processed ahead of time and was able to get my husband a great rate!

Adam Elkins
January 19, 2019

"Amazing "

- Kniquanc123

I enjoyed being helped by Russell Stamm he Was extremely helpful, informative and patient throughout the entire buying process. I would definitely recommend Elkins Chevrolet

January 15, 2019

"Best Customer Service Ever!"

- Mimi

From the internet chat via Chevrolet.com to locate the Traverse we wanted all the way through to the final handshake and tech training ... the customer service and overall experience at Elkins was nothing short of excellent. Thank you all for such a great experience. Mimi & Gary Gokey Jacobstown, NJ

Bill Wiler
Bob Borman
Jan 18, 2019 -

Elkins Chevrolet responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

January 14, 2019

"Couldn’t be happier"

- MightyQuinn161

I was about to sign a deal with another dealership when I received a call from Todd with an offer I couldn’t refuse. I literally left the dealership I was at and drove over to Elkin. He really went above and beyond to not only meet my needs but exceed expectations, truly. When my three-year-old was getting restless during the contract phase, Todd took him around the show room and kept him occupied while my wife and I finalized everything. The team was professional, down-to-earth, and wanted to make sure I left with an overall positive experience. They were also very expedient and mindful of mine and my wife’s schedule. I couldn’t be happier.

Jan 18, 2019 -

Elkins Chevrolet responded

We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

January 13, 2019

"Great Place to Purchase a Vehicle"

- Joel R

The salesmen and general sales manager, Bob Borman, have been great when we purchased our new trucks, plus the two car purchases we made for our grandson. Mr Borman has gone out of his way to make sure we purchased great vehicles for our grandson. We've been dealing with Elkins for years . If we're in the market for a another vehicle this is the place that we'll go.

Bob Borman
Other Employees : Mary Lou Vurro, Mark Shaw, Anthony Dillard

Elkins Chevrolet responded

Hi Joel, thank you for the excellent review, and for making our family part of yours! We look forward to being able to assist you again when the time comes! Mike Bilbow Customer Experience Manager Elkins Chevrolet

January 05, 2019

"Made me feel like family"

- Cmagyar111

No gimmicks, no high pressure, honest and happy people. I drove an hour and a half to get to the dealership. It was well worth the drive. Thank you for a great experience

Elkins Chevrolet responded

Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about Elkins Chevrolet! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Elkins Chevrolet

January 04, 2019

"Very professional. Great guy"

- Bigboychevytruck

I was a picky buyer and Todd was very patient and helpful. Straight shooter. If you are in the market go find him! Finance manager was great too. Not pushy

Elkins Chevrolet responded

Hello, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

January 03, 2019

"First class service "

- Mgallo0904

Everybody at Chevy was tremdous during my car buying experience. Todd was very helpful, honest, and maintained constant communication with me in regards to the status of the car. I highly recommend Elkins Chevrolet and Todd as well.

Michael Bergholtz

Elkins Chevrolet responded

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

January 03, 2019

"Great experience"

- mt44

This is the 2nd vehicle purchased here and I would definitely come back again. Todd kept the process moving throughout the transaction and it was completed quickly. Thanks!

Elkins Chevrolet responded

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! Thank you again for choosing Elkins Chevrolet and we hope to see you again.

January 02, 2019

"Great Client Service at Elkins Chevrolet"

- MD

Just bought a CPO Equinox at Elkins and had a great buying experience with Tony and Adam. I’d recommend to others looking to purchase a car.

Tony Dillard
Adam Elkins

Elkins Chevrolet responded

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

1 - 10 of 1,423 results