Elkins Chevrolet

Todd Hersh, Sales Consultant, Elkins Chevrolet

Lori Simpson , Sales Consultant , Elkins Chevrolet

Lori Simpson

September 17, 2018

"More than just selling cars"

- Steve

Elkins Chevrolet went above and beyond to make my truck buying experience an excellent one. My happiness was their top priority. Never once did I feel pressured into making a purchase. Bill and Adam made sure I was completely satisfied, and they emphasized that it was about so much more than selling me a car. Their goal is to create a lifelong relationship between dealer and buyer. I have to admit, I have never been more comfortable purchasing a vehicle, and I will always give them the first opportunity to meet my vehicle needs in the future. I entered Elkins a stranger, and left as family. Thanks for the new truck!

Bill Wiler
Bob Borman
Adam Elkins

September 14, 2018

"Fantastic "

- Amanda1

Came to Elkins Chevrolet to buy a new car! Todd (Hersh )Hershey bar helped us with finding our perfect car. He was very understanding and willing to work with our budget. I love my car and services that I received by Todd! If you need a salesman please go to Him, He’s the best!

September 14, 2018

"Best Chevy Dealer in NJ!"

- jrcouf

This new Silverado makes it my 4th vehicle bought from Elkins Chevy, and I can’t say enough good things about this dealership. They’ve grown by leaps & bounds since that dealer on Rt 47, but the personal service has always stayed the same. Todd was great at making sure all my questions were answered! Being at Elkins Chevrolet is like being at a friend’s house, that may sound strange for a car dealership, but you have to go there to see what I mean. I won’t go to another dealership, why would I when I get such great service! Thanks guys!

Lisa Hulmes