Elkins Chevrolet

Michael Bergholtz, Sales Manager, Elkins Chevrolet

Michael Bergholtz

Todd Hersh, Sales Consultant, Elkins Chevrolet

November 17, 2018

"Left with a lot more then expected !"

- JPalumbo83

My wife and I came in since her GMC lease was coming to an end soon and this was the best move we made. Walking in and meeting Todd is what made our day. He is very professional , personable and knowledgable which made the whole experience even better.Because of his experience we were able to move from looking at a base model Traverse when we arrived to leaving in a well loaded AWD LT model for only a few dollars more a month. He made sure we would get the best deal for our dollar and that goes a long way with me. The whole process was painless and I will never deal with any other Chevrolet dealership except Elkins.Now I am actually looking forward to when I am going to buy myself a new Silverado. Thanks again Todd , keep up the awesome work !

November 16, 2018

"Todd Hersh is the man!"

- Whbrand19

My experience at Elkins Chevrolet was top notch. The sales rep Todd Hersh is awesome. Never met a friendlier car salesman, very knowledgeable about the cars and the whole sale process. I would buy my next 5 cars from Todd.

November 13, 2018

" Pain free and excellent service"

- Italianredneck613

The salesman Tyler Lee and the sales manager Bob we're extremely helpful and this truck buying experience was completely painless, fair prices, and expedited service made my whole experience amazing, if I decide to buy again in the future, I'll be coming back to Elkins chevy first!

Tyler Lee