Emich KIA

Denver, CO

376 Reviews
Brand New Kia Dealer in Denver!
Contact Dealership

1260 S Colorado Blvd

Denver, CO

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 376 reviews

June 29, 2022

For Me is Excellent buying is fast and the car is very confortable thank you . More

by Carolinakerns

Emich KIA responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on working with our team. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience! Colt Emich General Manager 720-501-4301 cemich@emichauto.com "Emich the name you've learned to trust"

June 29, 2022

Thanks for all you have done About helping my son out with buying a car More

by klmemc86
June 28, 2022

Relatively fast transaction, though I wish it was a faster. Josh, our sales representative was friendly and very personable. Thanks! More

by mjelmore

Emich KIA responded

Thank you for your business and this review. We're happy to hear that Josh and our team were able to serve you and demonstrate our commitment to great service. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know. Colt Emich General Manager 720-501-4301 cemich@emichauto.com "Emich the name you've learned to trust"

June 28, 2022

It was so great to see the car on the lot and the sales man was the best. The dog at the dealership was the best part. Thank you. More

by The dude

Emich KIA responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience. We will share your comments with our team, and we look forward to working with you again. Congratulations on your new vehicle! Colt Emich General Manager 720-501-4301 cemich@emichauto.com "Emich the name you've learned to trust"

June 28, 2022

Saife is knowledgeable and quick! He made our car buying experience painlessly easy! Thank you More

by Dajana.Rogulja

Emich KIA responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're happy to hear it went well and hope you enjoy your new vehicle. We truly appreciate your feedback! Colt Emich General Manager 720-501-4301 cemich@emichauto.com "Emich the name you've learned to trust"

June 27, 2022

The dealership was constantly in contact to make sure I got the car that I wanted. More

by lexylee
Jun 28, 2022 -

Emich KIA responded

Thanks for your feedback on your recent visit to Emich KIA. I'm glad to hear that we were able to assist you with choosing the perfect vehicle and that you had such a positive experience. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Colt Emich General Manager 720-501-4301 cemich@emichauto.com "Emich the name you've learned to trust"

June 26, 2022

My son and I had a fun experience buying this car. Received an excellent trade in value for my Tiguan and the guys at Emich made this a very nice experience. More

by Gary
Jun 27, 2022 -

Emich KIA responded

Thank you for your very kind review. We strive to make sure that all of our customers leave happy, and it's great to hear about your excellent experience here at Emich KIA. Colt Emich General Manager 720-501-4301 cemich@emichauto.com "Emich the name you've learned to trust"

June 26, 2022

Great experience / friendly knowledgeable employees / fast service / kept me informed during the repairs / would recomend More

by Mcclurereo
Jun 26, 2022 -

Mcclurereo responded

Thanks

June 25, 2022

Staff is super friendly and helpful when trying to understand the crux of my vehicle's issues. They are also using current technology to support customers in gaining a better understanding of the enta More

by RRomero326
Jun 27, 2022 -

Emich KIA responded

Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing Emich KIA.

June 24, 2022

Staff was really nice and accommodating made sure I had access to everything I needed More

by Cmstafford44
Jun 24, 2022 -

Cmstafford44 responded

N/a

Jun 24, 2022 -

Emich KIA responded

Thank you for your review! If there is anything else we can do to help make your purchase or service experience anymore pleasurable, please let us know.