Ettleson Hyundai

Joel Stevko

Gino Dinella, Sales Consultant, Ettleson Hyundai

Gino Dinella

February 01, 2018

"This dealer needs to be shut down"

- evazq5

Dont know how I have had so much patient with this dealer. Again I take my car in for a repair. The car had a front passenger side noise. I suggested that they check the hub bearings which I thought it could be. Left car and 2hrs later was told the noise were my bad tires and I needed front breaks bad. I decided not to have the job done by them. My son has a shop and I dropped it off for the brakes and told him to check the tires. To no surprise car was checked and tires were all fine, brakes were repaired and oh the bearings were bad. Hmmm where did that happen. Yeah again sloppiness. Ettleson you guys make me sick. Third time you guys do this to me and last. No more.

dont have name but its on my receipt.

December 23, 2017

"Bill Eassa"

- goodmanbt Verified Customer

Bill Eassa is THE reason I walked away with this car. He is an amazing person, earnest, honest, straight forward, and I will happily do more business with Bill in the future. He is the best I ever worked with when buying a car.

Bill Eassa

December 21, 2017

"No-hassle leasing experience!"

- a.wadas Verified Customer

This was the very first time leasing an automobile was an enjoyable experience🎉. The minute we entered the doors we felt welcomed. Calvin listened to what we wanted and showed us immediately the color and SUV of our choice. The test drive was truly a test drive, making sure that I felt comfortable driving the vehicle before returning to the dealership. I have never felt this trusting of a dealership. Thank you Calvin! Thank you Ettleson Hyundai.

Calvin Hollins