Falmouth Toyota

Sales/ Leasing Consultant

September 22, 2017

"Awesome!"

- Kasb1

Awesome dealership! Awesome staff and an awesome car! Had a great experience as usual with Falmouth Toyota. No need to look elsewhere! From the first call on the phone to the pick up of the vehicle.

Ron Sjahfiedin

September 22, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Cheryl DeFilippis

I have been in my last car for 5 years and even though I loved it, it was time for a change. I have always been a Ford girl and still love them but was really loving the Lexus. I found the perfect one for me.

John O'Keeffe

September 20, 2017

"2015 CPO Toyota Camry SE Purchase"

- Samuel Cohen

Let me tell you about my experience with the staff at Falmouth Toyota. I walked in on Saturday September 9th after deciding to finally retire my very old Jeep Cherokee. I explained to Brian Nascarella, the Sales Consultant that I met up with, that I was only browsing and would like to see the selection of Certified Pre-Owned Camrys that they have on the lot. Of course, the first one we took on a test drive wound up being the vehicle that I purchased just a mere hour later. After explaining to Brian what I would like my monthly payment to be, he worked with Todd Davis in the Finance Department to get the exact figures I wanted. As a matter of fact, we came in $80 under what I initially budgeted. Every question I had was answered with honesty and transparency. Both Brian and Todd could see that purchasing a vehicle was something I found daunting and dangerous, especially as a first-time car buyer, and made sure to reassure me with facts, not blowing hot air just to make a sale. The General Manager, Matt Murphy, even came over to meet me when picking up the vehicle. While I understand that this may be normal with every dealership, Matt seemed to take a genuine interest in how I ended up in his dealership and if there was anything he could do to make it better. Yes, Toyota has been applauded again and again for making the best cars on the road. The hype is real and Falmouth Toyota hopefully gets the acclaim for being the best face for their brand.

Brian Nascarella