Falmouth Toyota

Taylor Voner, Assistant Service Manager, Falmouth Toyota

Taylor Voner

Assistant Service Manager

July 15, 2018

"Easy and fun purchase experience"

- happy shopper

I knew exactly what I wanted and emailed the specs to Coby. He replied with a PDF of the sticker of a car in stock that exactly matched my request. We emailed back and forth several times settling details, and arranged a time to meet at the showroom. When I arrived he had the car near the door so I could easily look it over. We then sat at his disk, and had a lot of laughs as we sorted out the paperwork. Car buying was easy with Coby, and quite a bit of fun too. I am not making this up, it really was an enjoyable experience, and I highly recommend Falmouth Toyota.

Coby Signs
Matt Murphy

July 13, 2018

"Exactly what we wanted"

- Lis

My husband and I had a very particular car in mind that we wanted. We came to Falmouth Toyota with that wish and Derek was amazing to get us the car we were looking for.

Derek Ditmars

July 11, 2018

"Unexpected Purchase."

- MJE3342

I had purchased 2 Toyota's in the past and one of them was totaled so I need a new vehicle. I had been to other Toyota dealers in the area and was not happy with the customer service. Falmouth Toyota was referred to me. So far I am so happy with my purchase of my 2017 IM and working with Steve. Glad I had found a dealer that I can take my Tundra to for service. Looking forward to a very long relationship!

Steve Springer