Falmouth Toyota

290 MacArthur Blvd, Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts 02532
Call (508) 759-1900

1294 Reviews of Falmouth Toyota

September 23, 2018

"Thank you Falmouth Toyota"

- MrsH

This was seriously the best experience I’ve ever had at a car dealership. I got a beautiful 2018 RAV4. There was no high pressure add ons and it was anxiety and stress free. I never felt like I was being manipulated or messed with. Mike was great and so was everyone else I dealt with. (Ray, Ian Peter, Matt, AJ). Thanks again Falmouth Toyota! I will definitely recommend you.

Mike Usher
Peter Cavicchi
Ray Bourgeois
Other Employees : AJ Miller
September 16, 2018

"No pressure dealership"

- pleased RAV4 owner

Maria was a wonderful dealer rep. She gave me the information I needed and introduced me to other people that would also help me and answer questions. The dealership spoke with me without using pressure tactics to make the sale. I would recommend Falmouth Toyota to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Maria O'Neil
Amy Killoran
Keith Stanger
September 15, 2018

"Talk to David Digravio. "

- TruroTony

What a pleasant experience. This dealership was recommended to me by a friend and coworker who is on is 3 or 4th truck thru Falmouth Toyota. David is the best! He even delivered my truck to my house about as far down the Cape as one can go. I have already recommended two people to this dealership.

David Digravio
Other Employees : Tom Murphy Jr
September 13, 2018

"Best dealer you'll ever find"

- Tom on the Vineyard

You cannot possibly find a better car dealer. In fact, you would be hard pressed to find a better retail merchant of any kind. They make no effort to sell you any extras that you do not need; no high pressure, and they will give you a very good price on your trade-in. I recently purchased my second 4-runner from them. The first one did not have cross bars on the roof rack and they added them at no charge. They did the same thing for this second vehicle, and it required them to go out of their way to do it. This time I purchased the Limited Edition of the 4-runner and it is well worth the difference in price. For the second time I dealt with Shallana Medina, and I could not have been happier. She's very efficient with a great smile. My first purchase was completed by Colby Signs who certainly upholds the dealer's reputation for friendliness. I live on Martha's Vineyard. They will deliver to the island if you want. Otherwise, they will pick you up at the ferry dock if necessary.

Other Employees : Shallana Medina
September 10, 2018

"Professional treatment from start to finish"

- Dana and Leann Soderberg

Thank you Coby, John, and Matt making the buying experience enjoyable. Falmouth Toyota has been our choice for purchasing vehicles and will now be our first choice for service. Dana and Leann Soderberg

Coby Signs
John O'Keeffe
September 02, 2018

"Great buying experience"

- Tacoma ow

No hassle or pressure to purchase sales personnel answered all my questions I felt confident that I paid a fair price for a great truck.

Ken Collings
September 02, 2018

"Simple and stress free"

- Deyla

I like to think I am an educated consumer, especially with major purchases. I want dependability, safety, service, and affordability with a vehicle. Every time after looking off Cape and out of state for what I require, I return to Falmouth Toyota; because they are the best, hands down. I am comfortable with Ken Collings, I know if I ask he is going to deliver without an up-sell. I know I am going to get a great vehicle and a great price.

Ken Collings
August 25, 2018

"Easy experience"

- Bronxgirl

Falmouth Toyota was recommended by a friend, and we were very pleased with the experience. We saw the car we wanted on their website, and were contacted by Steve Springer, made an appointment, and met with him. There was no pressure from Steve (or Justin, the financial guy), which we truly appreciated. We had a very quick negotiation over the trade-in, and came back the next morning for our new car. I would recommend Falmouth Toyota in a flash.

Steve Springer
August 14, 2018

"teuck buying experience of a lifetime"

- Sigoginins

I was working with a very specific and tight budget. Coby was able to find exactly what I was looking for and it still was within my price range. The whole staff I was working with felt just like I was hanging out with friends. The most relaxing and fun car buying experience of my life.

Coby Signs
Amy Killoran
August 09, 2018

"No Tech for High Tech"

- Barbara and Dee

The time had come to trade in our 15-year old "no tech" car. We had done a lot of research and knew what we wanted, but were actually dreading the whole sales routine. We stopped in at Falmouth Toyota, looked around the lot and were completely overwhelmed by the the sea of new cars. Jesse approached us, we told him what we wanted in trim level, accessories and color, and he arranged for us to take a test drive. We asked him many, many questions before we went inside to talk a deal. The process was easy and effortless; a rather lovely experience ending in a very good deal, and us purchasing a new "high tech" 2018 RAV 4 the same day. Very Happy!

Jesse Abbruzzese