Falmouth Toyota

1200 Reviews of Falmouth Toyota

January 20, 2018

"Excellent purchase experience"

- anonymous

Salesperson was attentive and informed. All others on staff were helpful and competent. Management was involved and interested in dealership's performance. Excellent inventory. Facility was attractive.

Maddy Kuklinski
Steve Springer
January 18, 2018

"SIMPLY "THE BEST" BETTER THAN ALL THE REST!!"

- TOYOTA MAN

WENT TO LOOK AT VEHICLES WITH MY SON HE BOUGHT A C-HR FROM MARIA O'NEIL WAS VERY IMPRESSED,I GOT ONE AS WELL

Maria O'Neil
Other Employees : TONY MARTINO,PETER CAVICCI
January 10, 2018

"Great buying expierence"

- AudreyW

After 16 yrs I felt that a new vehicle was in order. Met with Ronnie and he proved to be the ideal salesman, never pushing to purchase car or additional options. He explained all the features as we did the test drive, set up the Bluetooth for me. After the paperwork was completed he came out to the car and explained the features again, where to find the buttons, not in the same place as my old Toyota, how to use/access all the new tech features. He offered his card and said to call with any questions. I did take him up on the call offer, and not only did he answer the question, but offered to go over the car again if I could come back with it. This was beyond what I expected. Ronnie has followed up with me to make sure I'm enjoying my new car and to make sure to answer any additional questions. I was able to take the car home the same day as the dealer issued the inspection sticker within 10 minutes of me pulling into the Service Drive. Great Service!!! Matt Murphy runs a great place and he has also followed up to ensure that I received a great buying experience. Due to my year end purchase the Remote Starter and Door Guards couldn't be installed, Accessories Dept was backlogged. However Matt Pawloski has already set up my appointment and that will be taken care of within the week.

Ron Sjahfiedin
Other Employees : Matt Murphy
January 09, 2018

"Easy to spot when people truly care...."

- Skew22

Service standards and corporate culture starts at the top and Matt Murphy is the best! Steve in sales, John & Justin in Finance - great people and always went the extra mile. When it was below zero degrees outside and I had my two daughters (who love the kids play room!), Steve went outside and drove my car in for the inspection - Justin stayed late the day before New Year’s Eve and prepped the loan paperwork for John and John closed things out and even let my kids play with his calculator! Such wonderful vibes at Falmouth Toyota - I would not think of doing business elsewhere! Well done!

Steve Springer
January 09, 2018

"Great place to buy a vehice!"

- debbymv

Falmouth Toyota met and surpassed all my expectations. Ronnie is a delight to work with, and seemed to understand my reticence with new-car buying. Haven’t bought one in 18 years, so this was all new to me. He offered me a far better deal than other Toyota dealerships. Someone met us at the boat and took us up to the dealership so we could “kick the tires” and sign the papers. Bam! We came home with our new car! Complete with inspection sticker. Of course, learning to drive one of these babies is like learning to drive all over again but Ronnie made sure I knew the basics, like starting it and connecting the bluetooth. One trip off-island and it was done! I worked with John for financing and he was terrific, too. The facilities are clean, and we got a taste of that when we had to line up for an inspection sticker. It was down around zero this day, and it was great being inside when we had to exit the vehicle for the sticker. The waiting room is clean and everyone who passed through was pleasant. A table to re-charge anything you have to plug in, beverages and snacks. I hope I won’t have to take it back until its 5,000 mi. checkup, but I won’t mind a bit when I do.

Ron Sjahfiedin
December 30, 2017

"Very good people."

- JOHN M MV

The overall experience was very good. Jeff was good in his patience and follow thru with my questions. The delivery process was great the understood I had a time constraint with boats .

Jeff Cummings
December 28, 2017

"Purchase of Highlander LE 2018"

- Cap'n Roy

For more than 25 years, we have been buying Toyota cars and trucks at Falmouth Toyota. We recently traded in our vehicle for a new 2018 Highlander LE . We spoke with Ray Bourgeois, John O'Keeffe , Tony Martino and our salesman Brian Nascarella to close the deal. All of them could not have been more friendly, efficient and informative-very business like! We rate them all a 5.0 out of 5. Excellent and well managed dealership. As for the service department, they cannot be beat anywhere. # 1 in customer service-- we very highly recommend Falmouth Toyota!

Tony Martino
Ray Bourgeois
Brian Nascarella
December 27, 2017

"Friendly, not pushy, found exactly what I was looking for!"

- BK

We recently bought a certified pre-owned vehicle from Brian Nascarella at Falmouth Toyota. He quicklt let us test drive one of the vehicles we were interested in but we were not able to return to the dealer for a few weeks. He did not pester us during that time but when we were able to get back in touch he found an SUV that was a perfect match to what we were looking for. Financing was easy and well explained also. Everyone was very patient with our family as well Excellent dealer overall!

Ian Nixon
Brian Nascarella
December 27, 2017

"review"

- snakebite

Falmouth Toyota is the best of all the dealers that I communicated with. they answered my questions, never insulted me , and never pressured me to buy more than I wanted .

Coby Signs
December 23, 2017

"Fast, friendly & painless"

- Snoopy85

I recently purchased a vehicle from Ken Collings at Falmouth Toyota. He was fantastic From start to finish! He took the time to explain everything on the car and even helped me set up my iPhone. The whole process of buying a car was made very easy and was a pleasant experience due to the friendly and professionalism of the falmout team & I Love my new /slightly used Venza!

Ken Collings