Findlay Toyota

Kirk Alexander

Ralph Sotelo, Finance Manager, Findlay Toyota

Ralph Sotelo

September 05, 2018

"Excellent responsive, prepared conversations, with accuracy."

- MichelleAdams

John was excellent; he gave quick answers, very thorough information regarding details t hat I needed to know about my new Toyota. He was responsive; got back to me regarding the entire package in order to speed up my time spent. We had full service information, interfacing with my insurance company, with a service contract and terms. Best experience I have ever had with an auto purchase.

John Gartrell

August 28, 2018

"Bad experience "

- Madison@5775

Was lied to about price of car, tried to over charge me 2000 dollars more than listed price. Then he tried to make me pay for damage to the vehicle they said they would fix no charge. On top of that i never took possession of car and the manager said he would refund me my down payment on a certain day and failed to do so. Very disappointed, won’t be going here again.

Anthony Belmonte

July 22, 2018

"Best vehicle purchase experience we’ve ever had! "

- JessBrown928

This was the most flawless car buying purchasenwe have ever had. From the moment we walked onto the lot, it was courteous and professionalism start to finish. I actually had an appt. to go to Centennial but my husband wanted to stop at your facility before we continued on. Needless to say, we never left until our 2018 Toyota Tacoma was in possession. Our son is the happiest 16 year old ever with the nicest ride any kid could have for a first vehicle. Joseph Walker worked his butt off for us. He promised he’d deliver and give us what we were looking for, and he certainly did! We will be coming back to make another purchase hopefully later this year from him! Thank you, Joseph, and everyone we dealt with yesterday at Findlay Toyota!

Joseph Watkins