Findlay Toyota

Ralph Sotelo

October 19, 2018

"Racist fool. "

- WMcFadden

Overhearing him and his wife mock customers, especially Asian. Even does this online. "I had Asians argue with me over 25 cents on a payment. "That 45 dorrah!' um, actually over a 60 month term it would be $15. Thought you guys were supposed to be good at math?" and "Oh you Indian (Mother*******). Don't even get me STARTED. No no no no no not TODAY!"

Paul Lueth

September 05, 2018

"Excellent responsive, prepared conversations, with accuracy."

- MichelleAdams

John was excellent; he gave quick answers, very thorough information regarding details t hat I needed to know about my new Toyota. He was responsive; got back to me regarding the entire package in order to speed up my time spent. We had full service information, interfacing with my insurance company, with a service contract and terms. Best experience I have ever had with an auto purchase.

John Gartrell

August 28, 2018

"Bad experience "

- Madison@5775

Was lied to about price of car, tried to over charge me 2000 dollars more than listed price. Then he tried to make me pay for damage to the vehicle they said they would fix no charge. On top of that i never took possession of car and the manager said he would refund me my down payment on a certain day and failed to do so. Very disappointed, won’t be going here again.

Anthony Belmonte