First Coast Auto Sales

President
Jim Peacock, Sales Manager Cassat Location, First Coast Auto Sales

Sales Manager Cassat Location

December 30, 2017

"BEST EXPERIENCE IN THE WORLD"

- bcooper

I purchased my first car with Darrell Bivens and Skip Estes. They were so kind and helpful. My experience with them made it very easy going and just made me feel great about this purchase. I'm so thankful I was able to encounter these two individuals because more than anything they were HUGE blessings in every sense of the word and my appreciation for them is beyond words or anything I could come up with. THANK YOU GENTLEMEN VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!

darrell bivens
Skip Estes

December 29, 2017

"Amazing "

- TerriBee

Great car selections, low mileage, amazing salesmen’s ! This dealership works with their customers and guarantees quality cars with quality service ! Highly recommended dealership , Ask for Reggie or Jim !

Reggie Hines
Bryan Walker
Craig O'Neal

December 22, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- JoshuaLee0293

I just purchased a Kia Soul and am very happy with my purchase and shopping experience. I called in and spoke with Jim who told me we should be able to work something out and then my wife and I came in and spoke with Reggie. Both individuals were friendly and completely transparant. They helped us get into a car that fits my needs and my budget.

Reggie Hines