First Coast Auto Sales

Sales Manager Cassat Avenue

August 18, 2018

"Great experience.."

- Jaytrell2151

Darrell was our salesman.. and this was our 4 th car purchase. Ever.. and he made our experience unbelievably easy.. great attitude.. was patient. And didn’t try to force us into a car we didn’t want. We told him what we wanted and he made it happen.. very good person.. will be returning to first coast auto sales for any future purchases.. THANKS Darrell

August 13, 2018

"Nice Buying Experience"

- MsParker

Darrell was very nice and great with assisting me with my car selection. Both Jim and Darrell were very kind during the buying transaction. Jim and Darrell both made me feel comfortable with the choice I'd made and I look forward to doing business with them both in the future.

Jim Peacock

July 26, 2018

"Stop messing around and come here to get a vehicle."

- lterron65

After going around town and not being able to find a vehicle to meet my needs,the folks at First Coast Auto worked with me. Salas folks are top notch and I will be buying all my future vehicles here. Great place with superior service. Darrell is the man to see!!!!

Used 2008 Mercedes-Benz C350