First Coast Auto Sales

Salesperson

April 23, 2018

"Awesome Experience "

- Walteria Thompson

I had a very awesome experience with this dealer. Took me for a test drive. I felt comfortable in the car. He explained everything to me. I would recommend anyone to come to first Coast.

April 18, 2018

"Fisrt time leasing"

- Jazmonet16

After shopping around First Coast Auto Sales made a very seemingly stressful situation not so stressful. Darrell Bivens was friendly and informational! I definitely recommend that anyone looking for a vehicle try First Coast Auto 1st!

April 17, 2018

"I had an awesome experience. "

- marc d thalleen

I started with talking with Joe about two months ago just looking to see what was available. There wasn't anything at that time. So I would see him to see from time to time and check out the lot. Last week I noticed an Expedition for sale on the lot. Then went in to check it out and Eric came out and we discussed options on vehicles on my price range. I told him I was waiting for some money to come in the next week. He took my info to stay in touch. Well today I get a phone call from Eric asking how things were going and I asked him how late they were open till. I came by with my wife and looked at the expedition to get her opinion. Eric came up and we got to talking and filled the app to see if we could get the vehicle. Joe also came out and helped out with the process. Between both Eric and Joe we found the right expedition for what I wanted and that would fit my budget. Jim worked diligently on getting the right numbers to work for me. before we all knew it they got the deal done and it they stayed way past there closing time to get this completed. I cant thank them all enough for everything they did. They went way over and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I will recommend them to anyone that is looking for a vehicle. A huge thank you to everyone (Joe,Eric,and Jim) you all were Awesome. Thank you!!!!

Bryan Walker