First Coast Auto Sales

Sales Manager Cassat Location

October 30, 2018

"Great Job"

- Qiana

Dennovan, is an awesome guy. Very patient and helpful with getting you in a car thats right for you. And in your budget. I would recommend this dealership to friends.

Dennovan Commons

October 20, 2018

"Wonderful "

- Relle1986

He was very knowledgeable of the cars and the business and very understanding and had my best interest at heart I would highly recommend this car lot to any and every one.

darrell bivens

October 07, 2018

"First coast service center on Edgewood "

- TheSmiths

I recently bought a white PT cruiser from First Coast Auto and found myself stranded at the Daily's gas station on Chafee road with a flat tire and with my kids! Due to my hatch door not opening therefore, I wasn't able to get to my spare tire. I was really stuck and had called pop a lock but they couldn't help me due to liability reasons, the gentleman, Guy Marvin at First Coast service center went out of his way to help me, Guy brought me a tire, changed my tire to a doughnut took my tire to the shop where Guy and Brian took my rim off the old tire got me a new one and had it waiting for me when I got there. Now you tell me what dealership will do that for their customers? And did I mention it was after hours and they were closed. I always receive amazing service when I go there, they always get me in the same day with little wait time and are always courteous and professional. I really appreciate the fact that they know what their doing and are always kind enough to explain things so that you understand what your getting done and what they are fixing for you. Brian is always nice and willing to help answer any questions about your vehicle and has helped us on many occasions with minor problems with our vehicle. I would highly recommend getting a vehicle from First Coast as they care about their customers and take really good care of you both sales and repair. I will definitely be buying from them again I would give them 10 stars but sadly there is only five. Thank you First Coast Auto Sales for making me feel like a customer and not just a number.

Lloyd Burgess