Florida Fine Cars Miami

Wynton Sherrod

November 12, 2017

"Excelent"

- Menjivarj

GREAT service friendly people. Alfonso Garcia help us a lot we find the perfect car. For great price thank you so much for help us..:

Alfonso Garcia

November 08, 2017

"Rav 4"

- Gigglesjm

I found a car online and went in to close the deal. My sales guy, Karim, made the whole process great. He went out of his way to deliver great service. There were issues that I had that he personally saw to it that they were addressed. His level of service is outstanding. I would definitely recommend anyone to him. As a woman you sometimes get the runaround from sales guys, but I never got that with him. My group and I went in and he was great. Very honest in assessing the vehicles and being honest about what they had to offer.

Karim Lymoui

November 06, 2017

"I was helped "

- Hey

The agent educated me and was very helpful. I can’t complain and I’m thankful! I’m short with words but I my gratitude is beyond those

Tony Choy