Florida Fine Cars Miami

Eduardo Acosta

October 18, 2018

"Eduardo Acosta"

- Bimmerx1eli

Let’s just start with saying that I went to other dealers and wasted the whole day just to find out that I couldn’t get the car that I want . A friend of mine referred me to @Acosta_cars on Instagram page, I sent a DM I told him my situation and he gave me options. It felt really good having options not just a pushy salesman. trying to push a car that I didnt want .I knew my choices were limited because I only wanted Mercedes Benz or BMW, he took his time and sent me pictures and videos of the cars and he made it happen with the bank now I have my car that I so much needed, thank you Eduardo Acosta I’ll be sending my whole family and friends to you .

Eduardo Acosta

October 17, 2018

"Thank you"

- Renzo Valer

Awesome customer service from Sam! Thanks for the patience. We’ll be back and we’ll ask for you. Nice experience there. once again thanks

Samuel Nicolas Jr
Daniel Rangel

October 14, 2018

"Amazing customer service "

- Lola_1991

Brandon was an excellent sales rep definitely well trained and well educated within his department of sales, very knowledgeable about the many cars being sold.

Brandon Swazey