Ford of Londonderry - Service Center

74 Lifetime Service Reviews

33 Nashua Rd, Londonderry, New Hampshire 03053

74 Reviews of Ford of Londonderry - Service Center

October 30, 2018

"Parts and Body Shop - Outstanding!"

- MagginInNH

I have deal with the guys in Parts and with BJ in the Body Shop. These guys provided stellar service as I was looking for a bumper cover to purchase so my teenage son replace his. The Parts guys ordered for us and that was smooth and no-hassle. BJ in the Collision department went above and beyond to help us get the bumper painted and transferred to the Collision dept. I most appreciated how patient and helpful the Parts guys and BJ were as we navigated the ins and outs of replacing a bumper cover. Thank you all! The bumper cover is on and my kid is proud to have done it himself. Maggie

Glenn Hubbard
Chris Lombardi
Richie Mcnuge
Richard Rheaume
B.J. Anderson
October 21, 2018

"Great Service "

- Rrago

I was two days before leaving for Hamilton Ontario when I notices something leaking from my rear axle. I texted Dave about my problem and he instructed me to drop the truck off and he would get it into the the shop ASAP. Dave and his team took care of everything and had the truck back to me in 1 day. Dave is very detailed orentated and kept me informed the entire time my truck was in the shop. Dave as alway has great customer service and always makes you feel like you are the only one in the dealership. Thanks Dave

B.J. Anderson
Jeff Brunini
Jim McGovern

Ford of Londonderry responded

Rich, Thank you for your continued business. We appreciate the kind words. I will be sure to pass this along to Service as I know they will appreciate them too!! Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603.434.4141

October 18, 2018

"Service"

- CBC0704

Honest, helpful and they get the job done right the first time. Dave Pento in service was easy to work with. Outstanding Always answered asked with honesty

Ford of Londonderry responded

Thank you very much for using our Service Department. We appreciate your business. I will be sure to pass this along to David as I know he will appreciate it as well. If you need anything in the future, do not hesitate to reach out to us at anytime. Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603.434.4141

October 16, 2018

"Service department"

- Jonnycam

I have used this service department several times for things ranging from state inspection to routine maintenance to disabled vehicles. Service is always prompt and professional and I'd recommend them to anyone.

October 14, 2018

"Service Dept"

- amack

I went in to have a tire replaced and the service manager was so helpful he actually patch the tire saved me a good amount of money, highly recommended for automotive service, department is top notch.

October 14, 2018

"Great and Honest service"

- Football83

I have been going to Londonderry Ford for many years. The entire team are very experienced, honest, and helpful. I would not bring my vehicles to anyone else. They go above and beyond to make sure my vehicles are safe and the proper maintenance is done when it’s supposed to be, preventing future problems. Thank you for all that you do.

Chris Lombardi
October 13, 2018

"Upfront service"

- BobHolden

I was having issues with my vehicle that was ignored by other dealerships in the area. I explained what was going on and Mr. Pento said he would get to the bottom of it. He actually listed to what I was describing for issues and took the time to actually correct the problem that other dealers said was normal. Communication was great throughout the process of the repair! I would highly recommend Dave at Ford of Londonderry for any service needs.

October 11, 2018

"Age descrimination"

- Joeycerato

I bought a 51,000 dollar 2018 f-150. It has 34000 miles on it season getting colder and I have no heat. And this dealership will not provide a loaner car because I am 24. Age decriminalization sucks

. .

Ford of Londonderry responded

Joe, I apologize that you did not have a good experience. As we explained our insurance company does not allow us to loan vehicles out to anyone under the age of 25. We were more than happy to find you a rental company that does rent to people under the age of 25. If you still would like for us to research that option, we are more than happy to. Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603.434.4141

October 06, 2018

"Horrible customer service"

- Myleymoo87

This place is such a train wreck every time that I go in. The people are nice, but there's always a problem with them. It started last year when I needed new tires, I bought 4 new tires and signed up for the Ford credit card in order to receive a rebate for spending over a certain amount. It's been over a year and I still haven't received my rebate because they can't verify that I spent over $250 in one transaction, even though my tires cost over $800. The place that handles Ford rebates said it's because of how Ford of Londonderry charged me out since it was a new credit card. Also, because they were so busy they had me drop off my car so the tires could be put on. I said no problem and verbally confirmed and wrote down my phone number to call when it was finished. They said they were there until 5. They never called me, called my husband who was at work and can't have his phone on him there, and so I showed up at 3:30 to pick up my car and there was no one there. The sales office said they closed at 2 because it was a Saturday. I told them I was told 5, and no one called my number to let me know it was done. The sales person couldn't get a key and had to call service to ask where it was kept. The service guy was screaming on the other end "well if she answered her fucking phone she would have her car right now". He appearantly did not realize that I could hear him, and again had he called the correct phone number and did his job correctly I would have answered. Strike 2 against them. Next it was when I got my inspection last month, I went to check out and the cashier said I needed a pin for my Ford card, which I never received. It took 15 minutes and 4 people to realize it was a Ford card and had to be processed at a different counter. That's something the cashier should have been trained on. Especially since the inspection itself, on a brand new ford, took an hour and a half. There were 2 other people in the waiting room for over 2 1/2 hours for oil changes. Maybe they were short staffed that day, but it always takes at least an hour there anyways. Strike 3. Went today to give them one more shot because we had a coupon for my husbands car to get inspected, bringing it to $29.95, and we had $10 in rewards. They are the only Ford/ Lincoln dealer that I know that doesn't allow both to be combined, we have never had a problem anywhere else, but whatever we figured we would spend $20 on our Ford card and the rest on our debit card. Now they say they can't use 2 different method of payments! Where have you ever heard of a place not being able to do that? Again, the only dealer I've ever been to that can't. It shouldn't be so difficult to schedule service, have it completed, pay and leave. We have family members that work for Ford, and only go here because it's closer but from now on I'm going to their place, I'd rather drive 45 minutes then deal with these guys again.

Howard Zusman
October 04, 2018

"Friendly and Fair to Their Customers - Great Service"

- iEscaped

This is a good dealership to consider when buying a new Ford. They have treated me fairly and believe they treat all their customers in a consistent manner. The Service Manager is very knowledgeable and also a great person to work with.

Oct 04, 2018 -

Ford of Londonderry responded

Mark, I am not sure what happened here and I apologize if there was something I did to piss you off. Over the 12 years, no matter if you were picking up a company vehicle as a courtesy delivery or selling you your first vehicle, my door has always been open to you. If you are pissed off that on June 21st, I did not get right back to you because I was working with customers in the showroom and providing them with the same attention I have always given you over the years, then I am very sorry. I did provide you with pricing not only the day before that, but the week before as well. Again, I apologize if you are not happy and I wish you the best of luck servicing your vehicle elsewhere. Just like the past 12 years, my door will always be open. Jeff Brunini Internet Sales Manager Ford of Londonderry 603.434.4141 x138