Fred Anderson Toyota

Bryan Harrison, Sales Associate, Fred Anderson Toyota

Bryan Harrison

Sales Associate

November 20, 2018

"Great Buying Experience "

- Teri

I purchased a Rav4 Hybrid from Fred Anderson Toyota, and I love it! This was the best car buying experience. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Junior helped me find just the right vehicle to meet my needs.

Junior Hayes
Mike Hardy

November 20, 2018

"Perfect car buying experience from start to finish!"

- Carguy-Larry123

Larry was the perfect salesperson for us...he was professional, knowledgeable and personable which is a rare find in business this day and time...Fred Anderson is lucky to have him on their staff!

Larry Wall
Scott Kline

November 19, 2018

"Love my new Camry! "

- C. Svedi

This is my 3rd car with Fred Anderson Toyota and and my 2nd time leasing a car from Bryan Harrison. I have had a wonderful experience each time. He worked hard to get me the deal I was looking for and was very patient with me when I couldn’t make a decision and kept changing my mind on which vehicle I wanted.! I also had two impatient children with me and everyone was so kind to them. I can’t recommend this dealership enough!

Bryan Harrison