Fred Anderson Toyota

Bryan Harrison

Jody Fleming, Sales Associate, Fred Anderson Toyota

Jody Fleming

November 20, 2017

"Great car buying experience!"

- Meredith L.

Andre helped us select the right car for us. He wasn’t pushy, simply guided us through our options. He was always checking to ensure we had all the information, were comfortable and happy. Thanks Andre! We will definitely come back and visit you again.

Andre Robinson
Stephanie Johns
3.0

November 19, 2017

"Great experience"

- Shannon

My wife and I were very pleased with our experience working with Tim. Great communication, fair to deal with, and just a nice guy. Will be buying again in the not too distant future and will definitely be reaching out to Tim to buy that car as well.

Tim Germain
Jessica Drown

November 19, 2017

"A wonderful experience"

- Caroline123

It was a pleasure to buy my RAV4 from John, Thursday. I wasn’t pressure at all. He was very helpful he answered all my questions. He gave me tour of facility and I was introduced to my service representative. He is all about customer relations.

John Lafabregue