Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

5330 Bay Road, Saginaw, Michigan 48604

Alex Marcoux, Pre-Owned Sales Consultant, Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Alex Marcoux

Pre-Owned Sales Consultant
Michael  Pitzen, New and Used Car Product Consultant, Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Michael Pitzen

Product Consultant

February 23, 2018

"Great!"

- Veonica01

Jake made my experience at Garber less stressful. He had me test drive vehicles that fix my needs. Thank you so very much Jake Thompson.

Gary Andrews
Jake Thompson

February 23, 2018

"Highly Recommend!"

- Jeepgirl2018

My experience purchasing my Jeep Renegade from Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram was enjoyable from beginning to end. I was unsure what exactly I wanted and Alex took the time to walk me through all the models and narrow down what I needed and didn't to help find a Renegade that suited me. There was no pressure to buy and I was able to take a few weeks to wait for something I really wanted. The whole Garber Team was helpful from Sales to Service and I would highly recommend them to anyone are looking to purchase a new vehicle!

Alex Marcoux
Larry Cook
Other Employees : Daren Hawley, Eddie LaPonsie

February 19, 2018

"A+ Experience in Buying my Jeep Wrangler"

- stevegavit

I went to Garber Jeep wanting to buy my dream vehicle - a Jeep Wrangler. Mike Pitzen was so very helpful in the whole process from custom ordering to final delivery. My Jeep only took a month to custom make. It came far quicker than I ever imagined. Mike was so very friendly and amazing through the whole process. Garber has a lifelong customer in me because of my experience. Thank you.

Michael Pitzen