Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

5330 Bay Road, Saginaw, Michigan 48604

Alex Marcoux, Pre-Owned Sales Consultant, Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Alex Marcoux

Pre-Owned Sales Consultant
Michael  Pitzen, New and Used Car Product Consultant, Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Michael Pitzen

New and Used Car Product Consultant
Ryan Suhr, Finance Manager, Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Ryan Suhr

Stephanie Maike, New and Used Car Product Consultant, Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Stephanie Maike

New and Used Car Product Consultant

September 03, 2018

"Purchase of new car"

- LeonH

GREAT EXPERIENCE I'm very grateful for Mike for having patience with me. The process was so easy and fast and Mike made buying a vehicle well worth the time. Mike made me feel very good about the choice I made' Will recommend him to my friends. THANKS MIKE P. Leon H.

Michael Pitzen

September 01, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Asageman

I'm very grateful for the time and patience Alex M spent with me and my family. I raved so much about the kind, honest, and positive atmosphere that my neighbor bought a vehicle the next month. My daughter will be purchasing a new vehicle this Fall and I will definitely be buying my next vehicle here again. I would recommend Garber to anyone.

Alex Marcoux

August 29, 2018

"2018 Nissan Altima"

- Trober

Extremely pleasant experience when walking into Garber! The process was so easy and fast and they made buying a vehicle well worth it! Very happy I chose to go with this company!

Patricia Coronado and Edward LaPonsie