Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

5330 Bay Road, Saginaw, Michigan 48604

Alex Marcoux, Pre-Owned Sales Consultant, Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Pre-Owned Sales Consultant
Michael  Pitzen, New and Used Car Product Consultant, Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Michael Pitzen

New and Used Car Product Consultant
Ryan Suhr, Finance Manager, Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Ryan Suhr

Stephanie Maike, New and Used Car Product Consultant, Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Stephanie Maike

New and Used Car Product Consultant

June 22, 2018

"Amazing "

- Hannahsmith

Mike is amazing!! Extremely knowledgeable about the Jeep I was interested in. He has taken care of my Jeep, even after he made the sale. He’s always quick to get back with me the best car salesman I have ever delt with. I would recommend him to anyone. I will be purchasing my next vehicle from mike!

Michael Pitzen

June 22, 2018

"Great Service"

- Wolfe1jk

From the momentbi arrived at Garber itbwas treated as a VIP and the car buying has never been easier and now I actually own my dream car. Thanks again Alex

Other Employees : Darren

May 21, 2018

"The Beep to my Jeep :) "

- JeepGirl2015

Alex Marcoux made our car buying experience full of ease! He was attentive and communicative throughout the process. He understood what I was looking for and went above and beyond to make that happen. His approach made car buying fun again. I love my new car; thank you Alex for making all the details come together. I would absolutely recommend Alex to friends and family.

David Tokarsky