Germain BMW of Naples

Client Advisor
Flavio Galasso, General Manager, Germain BMW of Naples

Flavio Galasso

February 15, 2019

"Great Experience! JJ was excellent!"

- kas711

John JJ Joseph was a true professional. The car purchase was easy, painless, and a pleasure. I would highly recommend JJ to anyone looking for a quality luxury car. My experience was a 10 of 10!

February 15, 2019

"JJ is a Pro"

- Ralph

I am a new resident to SWFL settling here from Connecticut I had a leased vehicle maturing May 2019. I had visited several area dealerships. Naples is 50 miles from my home. I visited Germains web site.seeing JJ had strong customer support.JJ returned my call promptly. We set up an appointment for the next day Within several hours and several test drives I settled into a new 2018 530e hybrid a list price nearly $5000 over a 2019 non hybrid 5 series. Best of all I reduced my payments by $200/month. I can see why he is so highly regarded because he gets results for the client

Joshua Siwiec
Other Employees : BMW Genius John S

February 07, 2019

"Excellent Service"

- Frendly41

I received excellent service from Rhoel Gray at Germain BMW. Rhoel met my expectations on all levels, was courteous, efficient and a pleasure to do business with.

Rhoel Gray