Golling Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Mike Belzyt, Service Advisor, Golling Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Mopar Express Lane

October 10, 2018

"Body Shop experience "

- Frustrated1

Before I dropped off my car for body shop work I gave Golling my adjusters report so they could order all the parts. Once they were in I took my Durango in to be repaired. My front end had been hit, it wasn’t bad but noticeable. I then rented a suv from enterprise on their lot. Since I drive an SUV, I needed an SUV as a rental expecting my car to take 7-10 days to be fixed. Golling has my Durango for 30 DAYS! My rental bill was close to $1000 even after my insurance covered $25 a day. I only had a Jeep as my rental. I asked the collision shop to help with my bill since they kept my vehicle for so long and they refused. The manager was not helpful in the least bit and was even rude about it. They said they ended up needing more parts and that’s why it took an entire month to fix my front bumper. I will never use this collision shop again. They are slow moving and the manager was not even the least bit helpful. The service guy was nice, I had no issues with him, but the overall experience with my car gone for a full month was so unnecessary. The rates enterprise had were ridiculous, but was never expecting to have a rental for an entire month.

Tim Sullivan
Steve Smith

October 03, 2018

"Quick and friendly service"

- OilChangeGuy22337

Mason Brannan get me through the quick change line efficiently and with a smile! Couldn't be happier with the service! Thanks to everyone at Golling!

Mason Brannan

September 17, 2018

"Just got a recall notice. "

- Sailor

Called and made an appointment. From the time they wrote up my vehicle to completion of the recall I was at the dealer for less than 40 minutes. My free cup of coffee was still warm and the service was great.

Andrew Chandler