Golling Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Pete Rasho

December 14, 2018

"Excellent"

- Mike G.

I originally showed up looking for a used Compass for my daughter. Bryan McClennen pointed me in the right direction. His non-sales approach was appreciated as he walked me over to used cars and said good luck and if I change my mind and looking for a new car he's happy to assist. His sincere approach worked with me. My daughter ended up with a 2019 Jeep Compass.

Bryan McClennen

December 14, 2018

"Making miracles happen! "

- Laura Popson

I absolutely love Golling! Francis make miracles happen with my new car purchase. I was extremely happy with the cost, quick and efficient services. My Jeep Cherokee was fully loaded and very clean. Francis had all the paperwork ready for me when I got there. Quick and easy! My family has purchased 4 cars from him in the past year and will continue to do so in the future.

Francis Jannaman

December 13, 2018

"Painless process"

- DSollars80

Hands down, the Golling name is more than just a dealership. The staff is friendly, attentive and will go far beyond expectations to provide you with the vehicle you need. I cant thank Rick Rabe enough for the experience my wife and I had. Rick is more than just a salesman. He treats you like family. My wife and I both will be Golling customers for life and will be directing everyone we know to Rick Rabe at Golling.

Rick Rabe