Goodson Acura of Dallas

Service Manager

January 09, 2019

"Faulty fuse"

- Adventurist

I had been using another Acura dealership in Plano for the past 4 years since I least a vehicle from them. I recently took my car in for an oil change and electrical issues where my power outlets were not working and I asked them to please take a look at it it was probably just a fuse and after they looked at it they told me I would have to come back and they would need my car for a couple of days so they could take the dashboard off to look at the wiring because they said it was not the fuse but it must be a short. When I try to make an appointment it turned out that the same service person that helped me 3 weeks ago was no longer with the company and so I ended up calling Goodson Acura since they are closer to me and they had me come in immediately gave me a loaner car and within two hours said your car is ready it was just a fuse. So I highly recommend Goodson Acura service for something as simple as a fuse whereas another Acura dealership diagnosed it wrong!

Robby Robertson

January 08, 2019

"Service Report "

- Wiea

Goodson does an excellent job in their service department. In fact it’s so good that I drive to Dallas from Tulsa Oklahoma to get my car serviced.

Dane Uter

December 24, 2018

"Check Engine light"

- rs

Robbie was his usual efficient self in getting me in to have the problem investigated. The diagnosis was unusual in that the seat belt clip had malfunctioned, and needed to be replaced . The parts were ordered and a few days later, I went in and waited while the repairs were done. The repairs were under warranty, and my car was washed and cleaned and returned to me in a short time. Robbie took over as my service contact several years ago from Richard who had retired, and I have been very happy with the service at Goodson since 1999. Have recommended the dealership to several friends who have bought cars fro Greg Blake. Keep it up, guys! Thanks!

Robby Robertson