Goodson Acura of Dallas - Service Center

340 Reviews of Goodson Acura of Dallas - Service Center

August 17, 2018

"Maintenance service "

- Cgcooper

Service provided today was excellent. I was in and out within 2 hours. The dealership was clean and the employees were professional as always. Thanks for great customer service.

Hayley Jones
Aug 18, 2018 -

Goodson Acura of Dallas responded

Cgcooper, thanks for stopping by and sharing had a positive experience with us regarding your time with Haley! We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again on your next visit! Thanks again and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

August 17, 2018

"Always great service"

- David E

Always quick and easy to schedule and the staff is very knowledgeable about my vehicle. Love the loaner and they always keep me up-to-date on status. Great job!

Khang Nguyen
Aug 18, 2018 -

Goodson Acura of Dallas responded

David, thanks for stopping by and sharing had a 5-star experience with Khang! We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again on your next visit! Thanks again and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

August 15, 2018

"08.15.2019"

- PDJ

First time using Goodson Acura of Dallas. Had 30K service work done on my RDX. Wonderful experience! I will definitely be back and use them again. Thanks Robby!

Robby Robertson
Aug 16, 2018 -

Goodson Acura of Dallas responded

PDJ, thank you for bringing your RDX to us for your 30k checkup! We appreciate your 5-star feedback and look forward to the next opportunity to serve you! Thanks again.

August 14, 2018

"Fast and courteous service "

- Cocoamo

I switched to Goodson after visiting once for an oil change. They have always completed service fast and efficiently. No waiting for hours for a simple oil change. I received the same quality of customer service during an auto repair.

Aug 14, 2018 -

Goodson Acura of Dallas responded

Cocoamo, we appreciate you giving us a chance and making us your Acura dealer. We appreciate your feedback regarding your experiences and look forward to continuing that trend into the future. Let us know when we can assist you next. Thanks again!

August 13, 2018

"Services"

- Hnry

I love Goodson acura. I have been going there for a while and they always treat their customers professionally and pay attention to their worries.

Dane Uter
Aug 14, 2018 -

Goodson Acura of Dallas responded

Hnry, thank you for taking the time to stop by and mention your love for Goodson and your experience with Dane! We will pass your note along and we all look forward to serving you again next time. Have a great one. Thanks again.

July 28, 2018

"Fantastic service "

- BrittCL

I was at Goodson Acura earlier today for a complimentary oil & filter change after previously booking the appt online. My service advisor, Chance Simpson, was simply outstanding. He was very professional and courteous and handled the entire process extremely efficiently. A big kudos goes out to Chance! Thank you very much for such a pleasant experience. Regards, Britt Reese

Jul 29, 2018 -

Goodson Acura of Dallas responded

BrittCL, thanks for for stopping in for your oil change! We're pleased to hear that your experience working with Chance was 5-star and we'll be sure to pass the note along. Thank you for taking the time to let us know! Talk soon!

July 28, 2018

"Always the best option "

- Admiraltd

I always trust to go to my home dealership to take care of my car. While third-party places may give lower prices, one gets what they paid for, and frankly, it is my opinion that the trade-off isn’t worth it. The wait may be hours longer than it should have been. At my home dealership of Goodson Acura, I’m in and out very quickly. Thank you Goodson Acura and Chance Simpson, who was my rep.

Bobby Carroll
Rosana Khounsinavong
Jul 29, 2018 -

Goodson Acura of Dallas responded

Admiraltd, we appreciate your 5-star praise and mention of Bobby, Chance, and Rosana! Let us know when we can assist you additionally next time! Thanks again and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

July 26, 2018

"Repair"

- Tecsun

The people I dealt with, Bobby and Chance, were incredibly professional and courteous. I would recommend them for the company’s highest achievement award. Gary who sold me the vehicle was also extremely professional and helpful. Thanks to all of them to make it a very pleasurable experience.

Gary Scott
Bobby Carroll
Dorian Jimenez
Jul 27, 2018 -

Goodson Acura of Dallas responded

Tecsun, thank you for the note and mention of Bobby and Chance! We're pleased to hear they were professional and courteous in their working with you. Please let us know when we can have the pleasure of assisting you next. Have a lovely weekend and thanks again!

July 09, 2018

"SUPERB WAX DETAIL JOB"

- Ms Nickie

I took my car Friday to repair rear brakes @ routen oil change, @ full detail wax/polish. My car was ready Monday @ I was just AMAZED @ THRILLED OVER HOW MY 2002 ACURA 3.2 TL TYPE S LOOKED. IT LOOKED LIKE IT JUST CAME OFF THE SHOWROOM FLOOR LOL, THEY EVEN WASHED UNDER MY HOOD, SHINED MY TIRES AND CHROME WHEELS R SHINNING. THEY DIDNT MISS A BEAT. THANK YOU SO MUCH MR..ROBBY @ GOODSON ACURA OF DALLAS. MS..NICKIE

Robby Robertson
Jul 10, 2018 -

Goodson Acura of Dallas responded

Ms. Nickie, thank you for the note about your recent oil change and detail. We are so pleased to hear you were happy with the results and we look forward to serving you again when the opportunity presents itself. Thanks again!

July 09, 2018

"Service not great"

- Lance

Dead battery as a function of vehicle system malfunction and they would not cover cost of battery. Service manager said MDX batteries only last 18-24 months! Condescending demeanor and suggested that all the “bells and whistles” eat up battery life. Unreal!

Veronica was great
Jul 09, 2018 -

Goodson Acura of Dallas responded

Lance, thank you for your note and apologies regarding your battery in your MDX. We want you to know we will be passing your note along along to our management and Service Director for review. We appreciate your insight as we cannot learn and grow from the experience without it. Best wishes and thanks again.