Goodson Acura of Dallas - Service Center

353 Lifetime Service Reviews

4801 Lemmon Ave, Dallas, Texas 75219

353 Reviews of Goodson Acura of Dallas - Service Center

November 12, 2018

"Trustworthy, Polite and Responsive "

- jenkjim

I’ve been taking my Acuras to this dealership for service for decades. I’m always confident that they will do what I ask and fairly recommend service for items before they become complicated. Their turnaround time is stunningly good.

Robby Robertson
Nov 13, 2018 -

Goodson Acura of Dallas responded

Jenkjim, thanks for the praise regarding Robby and Jonathan! We greatly appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass the note along. Thanks again and see you next time!

November 05, 2018

"Great experience! "

- Teardoin

Chance was awesome! He explained everything in detail, and got me in and out as efficiently as possible. Would definitely recommend anyone to Goodson Acura, especially to Chance.

Chance Simpson
Nov 05, 2018 -

Goodson Acura of Dallas responded

Thanks for the note and mention of your time with Chance! We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to the next opportunity to serve you! Thanks again!

Nov 11, 2018 -

Goodson Acura of Dallas responded

Apologies for the double response! Thanks again!

November 03, 2018

" Honest advisor"

- Sharkb8

It was very refreshing to find A service adviser that’s honest and caring. It’s People like Khang That keeps my 2004 Acura RSX type A Spec going after more than 500,000 miles.

Nov 04, 2018 -

Goodson Acura of Dallas responded

Sharkb8, we appreciate your praise regarding your time with Khang! We appreciate your note and pleased to hear that you're over 500k miles! Wow! That is impressive and awesome! We look forward to serving you additionally next time. Thanks again.

October 30, 2018

"Super Service"

- Ptbyb

Did the job, on time, at no charge! Can’t beat that. Service advisor was excellent and I got a car wash on top of it all.

Eric Johnson
Oct 30, 2018 -

Goodson Acura of Dallas responded

Thanks for the positive rating! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did and we're always here when the need arises. Thanks again and have a great week!

October 29, 2018

"Great Service "

- 122364martin

The service was fantastic and in a timely manner. Everyone at the dealership was curious and kind. I was very happy with the results and services.

Oct 29, 2018 -

Goodson Acura of Dallas responded

Thank you for the feedback! We greatly appreciate your rating and look forward to serving you additionally on the next visit. Have a great week!

October 22, 2018

"Nice Service Experience "

- Falcon25

Took my MDX into the dealership, and it was a very nice experience. Jhang the service advisor was very friendly and helpful and the service was done in 45 minutes.

Hayley Jones
Oct 22, 2018 -

Goodson Acura of Dallas responded

Thank you for the praise! We are so pleased to see you had a 5-star experience with us! We look forward to serving you additionally on your next service visit. Thanks again and have a great week!

October 09, 2018

"Awesome service."

- Kepper1985

They have a friendly staff, and great dealership. I always get treated extremely well when I go to Goodson Acura. I definitely recommend them for sales and service needs.

Hayley Jones
Russell Van Meter
Oct 10, 2018 -

Goodson Acura of Dallas responded

Kepper, thank you for the 5-star feedback and mention of Hayley, Jonathan and Russel! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did and we look forward to the next opportunity to serve you. Thanks again.

October 08, 2018

"Dane is the best!"

- rcinclair

I love my service advisor. Dane Uter has taken care of me and my four MDX’s for years. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Dane Uter
Oct 09, 2018 -

Goodson Acura of Dallas responded

Thank you for the kind mention of your experience working with Dane in service. We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you next. Thanks again and see you next time!

October 05, 2018

"Great people and service"

- diane0425

Dane was great at getting all the work done to my car at an overall fair price. Work was done much more quickly than I expected. Dane was responsive and helpful at every turn!

Dane Uter
Oct 06, 2018 -

Goodson Acura of Dallas responded

Diane0425, thank you for the kind mention of your service experience with Dane! We're pleased to hear that it was 5-star! Thanks again and see you next time. Have a lovely weekend!

October 05, 2018

"Very good customer care"

- Alan

I have been there only one time because recently buy Acura. They really take care of my car and finish work fast and accurately. They also provide the beverage for customer and fast Wi-Fi. They are really good care of customers. Thank you

Oct 05, 2018 -

Goodson Acura of Dallas responded

Tkddns87, thanks for the 5-star feedback! We appreciate your praise and glad to hear you enjoyed the wifi and the beverages! We look forward to the next opportunity to assist you. Have a great weekend. Thanks again!