Grand Subaru

Michael Sinacola

Sales Representative
Sean Cook, Finance Manager , Grand Subaru

April 24, 2018

"this is our second new vehicle purchase with Grand Subaru. "

- michael brandt

we got a great price, & friendly service for a second time with Grand Subaru. We will be contacting them again when we get ready to purchase a vehicle in the future.

Kiril Velkov
Ryan Drouin

April 21, 2018

"They Get It Right in 2018"

- johngopackgo

This was our second new car purchase from Grand Subaru. First in 2010 when we lived in suburbs of Il and now in Green Bay WI. We tryed to buy local (within 100 miles) asking for online quotes and visiting dealers. I wanted simple. No BS. Nicole at Grand Subuaru made buying a car simple, straight forward and pricing which was the lowest. I was willing to pay up to $1000.00 more to buy local but it was impossible. For the educated car buyer who knows exactly what they want I would highly recommend Grand Suburu. If you don't know what all wheel drive is or the difference between a Outback or a Impreza visit a local dealer where they will hold your hand to buy a car for thousands more. This is OK but I new more about Subarus than all the diffent sales people I have come in contact with. It is time the auto industry wake up. With that said I'm very pleased with my 2018 Subaru Outback Limited purchase. Nicole was willing to work through our buying needs to make this happen. Thanks again. No need to look elsewhere anymore. John Green Bay, WI

Nicole Iacullo
Other Employees : Trace Peterson

April 18, 2018

"Exceeded my expectations"

- Rebekah Lazar

This was my first time buying a car and I was a little nervous but all of the staff and sales people were super friendly, accommodating and attentive, especially Michael Sinacola.

Michael Sinacola