Grand Subaru

Sales Representative
Nealy Anderson, Internet Sales Manager, Grand Subaru

Nealy Anderson

November 17, 2017

"No Hassle, No Crazy Sales Pitch, and Perfect Service!"

- AndersonLM

When my wife and I first started looking for cars, we actually spent a lot of time at a different dealership doing test drives and what-not. The other dealer was great but they wouldn't tell me a price , they wanted us to name a price; which isn't horrible but I don't like to play the sales games. When I sent in a request to Grand Subaru, Jeff Schade responded with a very detailed email for the exact car that we wanted and what their price was. That was it. You saw the breakdown of the ENTIRE price; no surprises, no games, nothing. And they also had this promo for a free remote starter with the purchase which was great. I took Jeff's email and sent it to about 4 other Subaru dealerships in the Greater Chicagoland area. Other dealers tried to beat Jeff's offer but "couldn't" or wouldn't talk numbers via email. One dealer actually quoted us $200 less than Jeff's offer but we ended up going with Jeff and Grand Subaru because of the quality of service that we were given even before he met us in person. He text me constantly with updates and let me know what was going on and is very transparent with the entire process. When we came into the dealership, Jeff took us to see the car that he ordered for us from a different dealer since it was the color we wanted. We inspected the car and noted a few spots that were minor marks. Jeff busted out the cleaning supplies and cleaned it himself right in front of us. The commitment that Jeff has to his customers is outstanding. The process was simple once we accepted the car and Jeff sat with us every step of the way. If you are looking for a dealer, look no further. This is the place and the guy that you want.

Sean Cook
Jeff Schade

November 17, 2017

"No nonsense-no pressure-responsive sales staff!"

- Antny1

Nicole and the staff at Grand made this a very easy, pleasurable experience. After visiting one time, Nicole reached out again after learning of what I was looking for.. She was able to find the right vehicle and offer the best price.. She knew that I was shopping around and was using the Consumer Reports best price guarantee tool.

Al Hassan
Melissa Distel
Ryan Drouin
Nicole Iacullo

November 15, 2017

"Looking for a Subaru in WI and IL, then definately hit Grand"

- GoodBuyer

I had the best car buying experience so far. They offered the best price in the market. Easy to talk to and will follow up without getting you irritated.

Brianna Bartoli