Gunn Acura

New Vehicle Sales Manager

January 20, 2019

"Service department "

- MDX2016

The appointment initially started off not so good, I called to make a appointment a week prior to the scheduled date. An employee at the dealership ensured me that I would have a loaner car. To my surprise at the appointment there was no loaner car to lend me. I had to call to rearrange my work schedule due to the lack of a vehicle that day. The service tech Javier secures me a shuttle to my place of residence fairly quick to remedy the situation. After about $450 in service work on my vehicle the the problem is still there. The same service tech Javier followed up with me and I informed him that the problem with the car still remains. He admittedly apologized and book me a appointment to have the vehicle looked at again. He also informed me that he would secure a loner vehicle for me.

Javier Lozano

January 18, 2019

"A1 and pre-road trip maintenance."

- Juliet Oscar

Mr. Fernandez always provides outstanding service - detailed explanation is to my level of understanding - professional demeanor, attitude - exudes belief in quality of product, service leaves me feeling safe and confident.

Mr. Giancario Fernandez

January 16, 2019

"oil change"

- RhondaRDX

Our car notified us that we needed the A-1 service. Which is an oil change and a multi-point inspection. We also needed the windshield washer cap and wipers replaced. Our service advisor forgot both on 15 Jan 2019. I was able to catch the windshield wiper cap and got that replaced. However the windshield wipers we didn't realize until it started raining on the way home and it was still streaking. So unfortunately my wife is having to go up there again today to get the wiper inserts replaced. That is an Acura specific item that we cannot purchase aftermarket. Garrett is off today but the service advisor Jack did say they will take care of that in the drive through with my wife when she arrives around 10:45am 16 Jan 2019. So hopefully she's not having to sit for a couple of hours especially when I set up the initial appointment two weeks ago with a loner car. update. Service advisor Jack and service manager Philip replace both front and rear windshield wipers in the service Lane drive-thru at no cost my wife said it was extremely fast. They also apologize for the inconvenience and us having to drive back. We are happy campers

Other Employees : Garret - our service advisor