Gunn Acura

Internet Sales Manager

November 13, 2018

"Great customer service"

- Mikeh

Had AC problems and front end issues. All were diagnosed quickly. Worked options as troubleshooting developed. Delivered on time and reduce cost due to great recommendations. Dale is the man.

Dale Thames handles all of our work. If I had a dealership I would hire him away from you.

October 31, 2018

"The best car buying experience I’ve ever had"

- DjonesMDX

I had “THE” best car buying experience ever. Sales Manager John A. & My Salesman Graham Ryan are wonderful/compassionate people to work with. Genuine People I’ve purchased many New cars and never have I been sat down and had a sales person (Graham Ryan) go over everything from A-Z. I spoke with John Ahlstrom over the phone and he was just an awesome person, then when I met him in person at the dealership he made me feel and know that he was there to help me with every aspect of my car buying experience. I was greeted by a salesman when I walked into the dealership, he immediately let the receptionist know who I needed to speak with. As he did that John Ahlstrom approached me an introduced himself, asked me would I like a drink and immediately after Graham Ryan walked up, greeted me and took me to a table and talked with me a few minutes and then there was another employee that came out (he greeted me and introduced himself but I can remember his name) to let me know he was working on getting papers printed for my purchase. Then Graham asked me would I like to go over a checklist to setup my MDX features and other things. I love these guys and I had a wonderful car buying experience. I will be sure to refer anyone looking for a new vehicle to see these guys at GUNN ACURA!!

John Ahlstrom
Other Employees : Graham Ryan, Justin

October 26, 2018

"Professional service "

- Movro525

Excellent customer service all the time & superb customer waiting facilities. Courteous tech service advisor & friendly sales personal. Clean sales room area, including clean rest rooms

Javier Lozano