Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury

Client Advisor
Kenneth Meltzer, Service Advisor, Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury

Kenneth Meltzer

July 12, 2018

"Withdrawal of previous negative comment"

- 2013BMWz4

Previously, I had written a negative review for BMW of Sudbury. They have since gone over and above to make things right! I can't be happier!!! I am driving an amazing car and that is thanks to Anthony Carbone and Alex Robbins. I would not hesitate to deal with this dealership in the future. THANK YOU!

Alex Robbins
Other Employees : Anthony Carbone

July 10, 2018

"Daniel Mahoney did a great job!"

- Fern2Fern

My wife and I where looking for a new all wheel drive vehicle and we made our decision between two brands. We decided to go to BMW first, Dan Mahoney made the buying experience seamless and we ended up just purchasing a vehicle the same day through Dan. He explained the entire process without any pressure tactics, broke down the numbers, made us feel very comfortable with our decision. He was truly professional throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend anyone to work with Daniel Mahoney for their next vehicle purchase, and his team at Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury was very effective.

Daniel Mahoney

July 09, 2018

"Customer friendly service"

- Nick S

We have been using BMW of Sudbury for our service needs for the past 5.5 years. We like their customer service and the car has been running smoothly. We have had a rotating cast of service advisors so far, but I think I will be sticking with Robert Cohoon in the future.

Robert Cohoon