Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury

Charlie Karkaetedes, Client Advisor, Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury

Charlie Karkaetedes

Client Advisor

November 15, 2018

"Excellent experience, 5 star rating for customer service"

- Dipen78

Excellent experience at Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury. I would strongly recommend them if you are looking for a new car and am sure your search would end there. They will do whatever it takes to ensure you are happy and well taken care of. Amazing, caring and helping are just a few of the words I would use to describe them! Pascal is the man! Right from our first visit till we had the car, he was always there to ensure that we get what we wanted. Superb customer service. Makes you feel very comfortable, not pushy and very knowledgeable. He is truly as asset to the organization. Mr. Gill, the General Manager, is always there to ensure that you have an excellent experience, are happy and satisfied. I am sure every member in his team are awesome. A big thank you to the entire team. Keep up the good work.

Pascal Abu-Ali
Pranav Gill
Courtney Domeij

November 08, 2018

"Always pleasant and does the right thing"

- ladycarowner

I have the best service advisor - Ken Meltzer. He has always advocated for me and made sure my car was fixed perfectly and I felt happy with the outcome and know that my car is maintained the best it can be and I know I am driving a safe vehicle. Also, it is always a pleasant experience there - which has not been the case at other dealerships. Thats why I stay here!

November 08, 2018

"Ken Meltzer is "Mr. Service." "

- Steve

Kenny Meltzer's top job objective is to create and maintain satisfied customers. He addresses every issue as if it were about his own vehicle. My most recent visit was unscheduled and impromptu. Kenny found a way to fit me into the hour I had available, and completed all my my service needs. Herb Chambers' organization is fortunate to have Ken Meltzer in a customer-facing position. He is your best advertisement.

Almir Jonuz