Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury

Pranav Gill

December 13, 2018

"This is amazing."

- Gene Liu

Henry Ding is a great car sales person. We brought our first BMW 335i xDrive from him 10 years ago. Last month we decided to buy a new BMW X3 xDrive i30 and trade our 10 years old 335i. The entire process was very smooth, and we enjoyed our new X3 now. During the purchasing process, at one time I asked him that there might be a mistake in the price. He said that let’s recalculate it. If he made a mistake he would correct it. It turns out I made a mistake in the calculation. Henry is very professional. He keeps very good relationship with customers. He sends happy birthday card to his customer. There is an amazing thing I must tell everyone: I got my new job from one of his customers in the purchasing process!!! That day Henry and I were doing some paper work for buying my new BMW X3. One of his customers came to talk to him. And this customer is my new boss now. Is this amazing? Thanks God!

Henry Ding

December 12, 2018

"It's the service department you wish you'd always had"

- yobyot

I bought a 2019 BMW X3 M40i elsewhere because of price. But when it arrived with a boatload of issues, I took it to BMW Sudbury because these guys are, like me, perfectionists. Al and Colleen go the distance to make it right, even when the issues are not of their making. After all, it was BMW of North America that delivered a car full of issues to the buyer, not this dealer. In this situation one might predict that the service department would be less than enthused and committed to fixing my car's problems because I bought it elsewhere. That couldn't be farther from the case here. These guys hopped on the problems and made sure to get to the root cause of the issues. They had to do things to fix the car that scared me -- I was worried it wouldn't be the same after their techs took it apart. I needn't have worried. With one minor exception that can't be avoided, nobody will ever know the steering wheel was disassembled, the headliner has been removed and replaced and the front bumper was aligned in the field. BMW Sudbury's service department fixed my issues as if they had never happened and, when I complained that I was unhappy with a $65K car that had to be at least partly disassembled and reassembled in their shop, they agreed to take my complaints to BMW NA. I originally asked for a buyback which BMW NA declined. However, Al suggested I ask for some compensation for the inconvenience and I asked for a warranty extension, which BMW agreed to, thanks to Al's advocacy on my part. It's so rare these days to find people who take such pride in delivering excellent service. I'm grateful that BMW Sudbury's service department is such an organization and appreciate all they did for me. BMW owes these guys, too, because they are the real delivery channel for the BMW experience. If not for them, this car (my fourth BMW and the second X3 I bought in 2018) would have been my last. German cars are expensive and complex. If you love 'em like I do, you want a service department that knows the cars, knows BMW and knows how to treat you, Al and his whole department are the best I've encountered. It's reason enough to buy a car from them, even if it costs you more, just to get acquainted with the service department. Next time, that's what I'll be doing.

Almir Jonuz
Colleen Silver

November 26, 2018

"First Class Service "

- Kcdream05

Robert was great from the appointment making to the car being in to service. I was updated several times with updates and pick up time . I was goven a loaner car and it was the easiest service visit ever . Dropped it off and picked it up with nothing I was not notified about and the quality of everything was top quality. Robert followed up with me several times via text and email to make sure I loved the work and my car . I can’t rave more about the team at Herp Chambers! They are great!

Robert Cohoon