Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury

Client Advisor
Kenneth Meltzer, Service Advisor, Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury

Kenneth Meltzer

February 20, 2018

" Excellent Service and Professionalism!"

- 428bmw

Excellent service and Professionalism! Charlie was great and he made the experience of buying a car very easy and smooth. He was very helpful and one thing that he said that made me go for it was:we will find the right car for you!! I'm very happy with my new car and I'm glad that I was referred to Charlie by his existing client!

Charlie Karkaetedes
Zachary Mangold

February 17, 2018

"Professional salesman"

- 4Beemers

Our recent decision to purchase of a pre-owned BMW 328i from Herb Chambers was influenced largely by our patient and helpful sales associate. Pascal. I had visited and test driven vehicles in several dealerships prior to this, and found Pascal's easy going, but thorough approach to guiding us through this process trust inspiring and smooth. Although I wasn't as impressed with the "financial advisor's" somewhat high pressure schtick (it seemed a little too much like a poorly written "good cop bad cop" routine), thus far I have been pleased with the vehicle and follow up by Pascal. Only time will tell how the service plan works out, but I am hoping that the quality and assurance will justify the price of it.

Pascal Abu-Ali
Zachary Mangold
2.0

February 13, 2018

"Excellent"

- Hb24@gmail

This is my 3 cars purchases. And I’m very comfortable with the service with John DiBitetto, he does excellent service. Mark Betoli, he did easier and faster the answer I need.

John DiBitetto