Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury

Client Advisor
Kenneth Meltzer, Service Advisor, Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury

Kenneth Meltzer

September 17, 2018

"Emergency visit over holiday weekend"

- agross

We had a serious car issue while en route to our holiday weekend in Western Mass. We had the car towed in late Saturday afternoon, and Robert was there to greet us. We were under a lot of stress, and Robert took care of everything in very quick time. He had the loaner car ready, we just moved our luggage and family members over, and were on our way. He was quick to follow up after the holiday, and walked me through the step by step repairs over the phone so that I can make an informed decision. I really appreciated his endless patience and help. I would absolutely recommend working with Robert. Without him, I think our weekend would have been a disaster.

Robert Cohoon

September 13, 2018

"Great client advisor"

- Jinkoo Lee

My experience was excellent. Phil provided me very good information as soon as I asked many times. Henry Ding was my client advisor. he was very friendly, helpful, and honest! His skills were very professional, and gave me a great deal on new X3.. I'm so happy with my purchase! Thank you

Henry Ding
Phil Hunt

September 01, 2018

"Great experience"

- is

We had a great experience working with Charlie Karkaetedes (CKarkaetedes@herbchambers.com) when purchasing our electric vehicle (i3). Charlie was knowledgeable, diligent, attentive and professional. Doing financing was also very efficient. Great experience all around. Thank you!

Charlie Karkaetedes