Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury

Kenneth Meltzer

August 06, 2018

"Wonderful experience!"

- hoyokw

I had a great experience at Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury. This is the second vehicle that I leased from there. Henry Ding is simply the best client advisor that I've ever met. He is very professional, attentive, and willing to get the best deal for customers. At first, I was looking for options from other dealerships. However, after I found out that the shrewsbury bmw jacked up the lease interest rate and played tricks on me, I realized that I should always stick to Herb Chambers. The staff here are friendly, honest and efficient. I will definitely do business with them again. Thank you!

Henry Ding

July 21, 2018

"Great!"

- Xfive21

It was great to have Henry represent the BMW brand when helping me select the perfect car to mert my needs. Henry communicated the best alternatives and options based on my budget and necessities. Along with the help of Anthony, these two displayed the best customer service one can ask for when making such an important purchase.

Henry Ding

July 18, 2018

"Excellent service "

- Jimbuckley22

I recently purchased a X1 2018 from Malcolm. His selling skills were excellent and his ability to help me close the deal were very good. He handled all the paperwork and the delivery was as promised. Great dealership and great salesman. Jim Buckley

Malcolm