1. My wife and I came to this dealership after our previous dealership lost the title to our Jeep and could not find it the day we signed the final financial paperwork. Several hours of our time wasted, rental exchange, money reimbursement, ties cut - context for our car buying adventure.
2. Our sales rep, Kingsley was professional and got to the point - much appreciated. His manager - Lucas, was very helpful as well, especially in finalizing numbers. They even stayed after hours to ensure we finalized things on our Jeep - Hence 2 instead of 1 star.
3. My wife was playing xxxxxx in the middle between the dealership and Geico for several hours. At the end of the day, no finalized insurance information meant no clearance through RMV, which meant a further delay in vehicle pickup. That meant I would have to do ride-share for work the next day. This was after expectations were set to pick up the Jeep that day. Not 100% the dealership's fault, but I don't understand why my wife was stuck playing hound dog for hours. When I worked at a dealership, I told my customers to let their insurance reps know I would be handling the footwork. I didn't expect my customers to hound their insurance agents.
4. Insurance stuff cleared up, but then the state inspection machine turned out to be broken - another delay
5. My wife sets an appointment to get the Jeep inspected at the dealership - a crack is found in the axle - mind you this is a CPO 2018 Jeep with 11k some-odd miles - I'm not sure why this wasn't handled before the vehicle was available for sale - she made this comment and no one had an answer - after sitting around for an hour - into a loaner - another delay.
6. I called the dealership to ask what more could be done for us for a week after buying our Jeep we had driven it for maybe an hour or two total. They said nothing else could be done. I said I think our first payment should be paid for as a reasonable compromise given the hours of our time wasted. They shifted blame, pointed fingers, talked about the positive things they did, and said they weren't going to pay your first payment.
Would not recommend this dealership. Hopefully, our Jeep doesn't have any more cracks in the undercarriage.