Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough

312 Turnpike Rd, Westborough, Massachusetts 01581

Avein Watson, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough

Avein Watson

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Matt  Demers, Service Advisor, Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough

Matt Demers

January 09, 2019

"First time at Herb Chambers dealership"

- MO

Last week I purchased (leased) a new 2019 Infiniti QX50. This was my first time in any Herb Chambers dealership. I worked with Avein. He was great. The entire transaction was easy and uneventful- meaning no unexpected hiccups. I’m in my fifties and wish I had shopped at a Chambers store before.

Avein Watson
John Cantlin

November 27, 2018

"First time buyer, So happy with my purchase!"

- georgieboy15

I met with David Wyman and the guy is a stud, he was AWESOME! He made the whole experience relaxed and enjoyable. He explained every step of the process perfectly and had all the answers to my questions. I couldn't be happier with my new car!

David Wyman

November 19, 2018

"David wyman review"

- Firefly1

David was professional, informative and a pleasure to deal with. There was no pressure--but showed respect; giving us facts so we could make an informed decision. I would definitely recommend David and this dealership to everyone!

David Wyman