Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough

312 Turnpike Rd, Westborough, Massachusetts 01581

Avein Watson, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough

Avein Watson

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Matt  Demers, Service Advisor, Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough

Matt Demers

June 12, 2018

"Best car buying experience, ever. "

- MV

This was by far one of the easiest car buying experiences I have ever had. Travis Dumais and James Bulger were truly a pleasure to deal with. They made sure that their number one priority was providing me with a great customer experience. As long as I drive Infiniti, they have my business.

Travis Dumais

April 14, 2018

"Amazing service Experaince"

- John

I had a recent unfortunate incident in which I hit a large pot hole and the need to have two tires replaced in a hurry. I needed the work done right away as I had a weekend family commitment. I had thankfully purchased an insurance policy for rim and tire repair/replace on my Infinity. I went directly to Herb Chambers Infinity, in Westboro after damaging my tires on a Saturday. The Insurance company (Tire & Rim Policy) was closed for the weekend. The dealership had no loaner vehicles available. The staff called around locally to purchase a rental for me, and Herb Chambers was willing to pay for the rental. NO rentals available locally at the time. The replacement tires for my Infinity were not in stock inventory, however John Catlin (Sales Manager) thought outside of the box and he & the staff were able to obtain two new tires for my vehicle. Start to finish I was in and back on the road in two short hours. The Herb Chambers Infinity dealership in Westboro, Service department (Matt), Henry, and John Catlin (General Sales Manager) were absolutely incredible in meeting All of my needs. I strongly suggest anyone looking to purchase a vehicle at Herb Chambers Infinity, in Westboro, to go visit and purchase a new or used vehicle. I have been more that impressed with the dealership management team, Sales Team. And Service Team. The Herb Chambers Brand is exactly what they present themselves as. All about the customer and ensuring you purchase a quality vehicle, providing quality service once owning, and great customer service. It is time to go to buy a vehicle or have service done to your vehicle at the Herb Chambers Infinity, in Westboro. John Naughton

Henry Rodriguez
Matt Demers
John Cantlin

February 28, 2018

"Great buying experience"

- ChrisG

I would highly recommend working with Paul Kilian at the Infiniti of Westborough dealership. Paul, Scott Sundlie and the Westborough team were highly professional and a pleasure to deal with. They were upfront and honest in their approach. It was one of the best sales experiences I have had in almost 30 years of purchasing vehicles.

Scott Sundlie