Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough

312 Turnpike Rd, Westborough, Massachusetts 01581

Jonathan  Stanhope, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough

Jonathan Stanhope

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Christian Urraca, Finance Manager, Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough

Christian Urraca

Avein Watson, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough

Avein Watson

Sales & Leasing Consultant
John Cantlin, General Sales Manager, Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough

John Cantlin

October 16, 2017

"Service Department "

- tweetzgirl@yahoo.com

Jarred was the most polite gentleman I’ve met He was very helpful. Was able to assist me with everything I needed. Reminds me of service that is need on my truck Thank you sir for being so kind and polite

Jared Gradowski

October 09, 2017

"Poor experience"

- B12345

Avien was great but unfortunately not much else was. Every time I came into the dealership I was waiting around for long periods of time. I figured that was to be expected but every time there were employees just standing around talking to eachther. While in the process of buying the car I was mislead into purchasing extra coverages although I was told they were included/free. Come to find out later that I was charged for them. My car needed service a month after the purhase date (check engine light, overheating engine, car not starting correctly) Called 3 times to figure out whether I should bring my car to this dealership to service or a different one closer to my house since I wa still under the dealership warranty. I never received an answer and was told someone would get back to me. Ended up waiting around for them to get back to me days later. I didn't buy an Infiniti and they sure reminded me of this by a lack of customer service. Would not recommend and hopefully will not have to deal with them ever again.

September 04, 2017

"Beyond Expectations!"

- KimberlyQX60

My husband and I recently purchased a 2014 Nissan INFINITI QX60 fully loaded. My husband is obsessive compulsive with details. He is a mechanical engineer by trade, currently working with medical products. He also grew up around and previously managed an auto mechanic shop. Anytime we make a large purchase, such as a car, he meticulously researches it until he finds exactly what he is looking for and at the price he is willing to pay. He found our car at CarMax in Westborough. A few weeks into driving our new car, I started to hear a strange, recurring noise upon acceleration. Thus, began our relationship with Herb Chambers INFINITI of Westborough. I want you to know about our experience because it was truly unexpected and astonishing! There were many things that impressed us. The car drop-off procedure was simple and fast. Everyone I came in contact with (Matt, Sam, and Ian mostly) was courteous and professional. The loaner they gave me was comparable if not better than my car as it was a brand new QX60. At one point, I had it for 3 ½ weeks. They even allowed us to use it for our vacation to New Hampshire. My car was still in the shop and we needed the space to drive with six of us plus a weeks’ worth of vacation packing. We really put that car to the test! One of the most amazing aspects of the service I experienced was that the service technician, Will, took several drives with me before, during, and after all the work was done to be sure we were hearing/not hearing the same sound. He listened patiently while I tried to explain what was going on with the car. He also took the time to explain to me what they did to the car and why. I know how busy he is there so I really appreciated his time. Initially we worked with Matt Demers for some other smaller warrantied issues. When we came back for the sound issue, we worked with Sam Young. Both of these gentlemen were exceptional. They were professional and pleasant, no matter how busy they were at the time. They had a lot of patience with my husband as there were many phone conversations about the work that needed to be done and my husband can be quite particular about things. He is not a man who is easily impressed but these two really won him over! As for the sound issue, the technician switched out every part he could that was relevant to the noise to no avail. Everything was covered under warranty. He switched out the differential twice thinking that the first one may have been damaged on delivery. Still the noise was there. At this point he could have sent us on our way or started changing parts that would cost us money, but he didn’t. We really felt like he wanted to solve this problem as much as we wanted him to solve it. The final trick that did it for us was that Sam called and said he received authorization to replace the transmission, again all under warranty. That is quite an expensive job but well worth it as that was the solution to the problem! A few days later I picked up the car and it was as good as new! Any dealership can offer coffee and pastries and free wifi while you wait, but it’s the care given, the service, and the person to person relationships, that develop the trust that keeps us coming back. This group has absolutely earned our trust. We won’t be going anywhere else to have our car serviced. And we will share our experience with everyone we can! One last note…Because of this experience, my husband, an avid Audi fan who drives an Audi A4, is looking at an INFINITI for his next car. 😊

Matt Demers