Herb Chambers MINI of Boston

Samuel Hesketh-Tutton, Motoring Advisor, Herb Chambers MINI of Boston

Brian Epstein, Motoring Advisor, Herb Chambers MINI of Boston

Brian Epstein

January 18, 2018

"Great experience. Thank you, Sam."

- Mayumi

If you are interested in MINI in Boston, I recommend you to see Sam. Before I stopped by this dealership, I already visited other two dealership. But the experience with Sam was the best. He is very friendly and polite and easy to discuss without any pressure. Thank you, Sam. I am now enjoying my MINI!

January 13, 2018

"Used Mini Countryman - Sam H was fantastic!"

- Lisa

I had done a little research online about what I wanted so headed to MINI of Boston after reading great reviews for the dealership. We had a little difficulty finding the right floor of the dealership, but once we did, Sam greeted us immediately. I provided Sam the details on what I was looking for, what cars I had seen online, and he found some others that also fit my requirements. He was knowledgeable, had his own MINI so shared his experience, and was absolutely zero pressure. After I had decided on one, he worked with Moustafa and was able to get me great financing. It was such a great, easy, pleasant experience. I can confidently recommend Sam if you are looking for a MINI.

January 12, 2018

"Mini Countryman 2018, my 3rd lease... and a breeze as usual!"

- DPlacais

This is my third Countryman lease with Herb Chambers and as usual was a breeze! It was an incredibly busy time of year for me work and family wise with business trips and holiday trips but David was very patient and helped me through picking my next Countryman. We did a lot of work through email and phone which was helpful, since I was out of town and I was able to start my New Year with my new stylish Mini Countryman 2018. Best one so far I must say....

David Lopez