Herb Chambers MINI of Boston

Kate George, Motoring Manager, Herb Chambers MINI of Boston

Kate George

Motoring Manager

November 17, 2017

"Samuel Tutton treated us in a very profesional way"

- Marcia

Samuel showed us all the features and explained the servicing and pricing very well. He was a pleasure to work with. We enjoyed working with him very much.

Moustafa Hamouda
Kate George

November 17, 2017

"Great experience at Herb Chambers Mini of Boston"

- Pam

I recently purchased a mini cooper from Herb Chambers Boston and from start to finish my experience was very professional, straightforward, and efficient. That is mostly because my sales associate, Brian Epstein. He understood right away that I am a busy professional, I did my homework, knew what options I wanted, and what I wanted to pay for the car. So there was no playing games or haggling. Brian was polite, straightforward, and honest; within 24 hours we had a deal that met all my needs. I brought my BMW in on Monday for service, test drove the mini, and returned my loner on Friday, and drove off in my new car. Brian coordinated all the paperwork, and made the process seamless from start to finish. He was very professional and responsive. I would highly recommend Brian and his team to anyone looking for a mini.

Brian Epstein

November 16, 2017

"An Easy Going and Freindly Experience."

- myonline.promotions

The MINI Cooper is excellent and fits my 2 primary criteria for a car, small and quirky. The first salesperson was Norm. The sales process was friendly, easy going, and no pressure. My only issues - I was told I would be able to choose from a list of available cars meeting my criteria. I was only shown 1. Also, at the time of my visit I was not aware that there are 2 models of the Cooper; Base and S. I was only shown (then sold) the Base model. I wish I had know what I was not getting. Buyer's regret there. The second salesperson was Samuel Hesketh-Tutton. Friendly and accommodating. I had to pick up the car earlier than planned and it was no bother. My only complaint is the racing stripes had not been put on the car as planned (with Norm). Although it was taken care of on the spot... I had to wait while they were "quickly" put on, Unfortunately, they are not symmetrical on the bonnet and the edges are already raising up. As this is a lease, the issue is theirs to fix. I cannot take responsibility for their workmanship. Under Coating Moment: As with all Car Dealers, there is a moment when you are taken to a room where a SUIT talks to you about the purchase and determines the final costs and payments, etc. Part of this was a full-press, hard sell of a very under described "Maintenance Plan". It gets rated as an Under Coating Moment because the cost was presented as "what the plan will cost per WEEK". Very sketchy sales gimmick. I asked for the total over 3 years - heard the amount and turned it it down. Then had to wait through continuous brow beating as the gentlemen proceeded to nickel and dime the price down. It was a real put off and has left a bad taste in my mouth for the Dealership. The low points are highlighted here, but the overall experience was very good and the car is great. I have not yet had to get maintenance or Dealer service, so no ratings there.

Other Employees : Norm