Herb Chambers MINI of Boston

Mark Ravin

September 19, 2018

"Easy as pie"

- Sangie

I have been leasing cars for many years. David was great. Understood what we wanted. He made it so easy, uncomplicated, and not at all like other sales men I have encountered!I had my son with me and he spoke to both of us, not just my son, considering the car is for me.I do not mind at all driving to Boston for service like that!

David Lopez
Moustafa Hamouda
Other Employees : One other man who inspected my previous mini

September 17, 2018

"Mark Ravin is irreplaceable"

- ellbel

We have been coming to HC Mini for 5 years, for all our Mini care. And, every time, Mark has been nothing short of exceptional. His impeccable customer service, vast wealth of knowledge, ability to assist with all questions and concerns, all while being positive, engaged, and a truly delightful person, make us keeping coming back for all our service, to HC. Thank you for all you do, Mark.

Mark Ravin

September 08, 2018

"Makes the MINI experience even better"

- AllthewayfromMaine

Sarah Hunter was great to work with--patient, professional, knowledgeable, friendly--truly a class act, like the MINI brand itself. She enhances the Herb Chambers dealership, which is a lot to say, given that it seems full of other fine people. Everyone I dealt with there was helpful and congenial, but even in that good company, Sarah is a standout. Buying of leasing a MINI ought to be a joyful experience. Sarah Hunter helps to make that happen.

Sarah Hunter