Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn

Executive General Manager
Mateo Lako, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn

Mateo Lako

February 18, 2018

"Completely satisfied with professionalism "

- Burgandyno6

We received polite and professional consideration at all points in the entire process of buying our new car. We worked with Mateo Lako for the second time and enjoyed his assistance.

Mateo Lako

February 04, 2018

"Tim Dalton is amazing!!!"

- jenjones6775

I was referred to Tim Dalton 6 years ago by my parents. Yesterday I left with my third lease. Tim has been the reason I continue to go back. He works with me to get what I’m looking for within my budget. He knew I was looking to upgrade from a Corolla to a Rav 4 and contacted me when the best deal was happening. This is why my entire family has continued to buy or lease from Tim.

Timothy Dalton
Christopher Stockert

February 01, 2018

"Excellent Experience"

- Happycustomer

I consider myself a family member of Herb Chambers Toyota in Auburn. I leased my last 3 cars there and now I have my first Rav4. My experiences there have always been number 1. Everyone is always so helpful, and very friendly. My sales person this time was Jimmy Eldean. He was very Friendly and couldn't do enough to make sure I was happy. I want to make sure he gets recognition of the time and effort he gave me to make sure I got the car I wanted, and knew how every feature of the car worked. I will certainly refer him to friends and family who are looking for a new car and I want to thank him for the GREAT experience I had. Sincerely, Terri Joubert

Jimmy Eldean