Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn

Martin Dodd, Assistant Service Manager, Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn

Martin Dodd

Assistant Service Manager

August 10, 2018

"wonderful service, as always"

- Leirayu

Martin is exceptional in every way. He knows me quite well and he always takes good care of our cars (both of our cars). He always checks available discounts and recalls... Thank you

Martin Dodd

August 09, 2018

"Thank you, Issa!"

- MaryScannell

I bought my new Camry from Issa Naalbandyan at Herb Chambers this year. The experience was perfect! Issa has a calm, comfortable manner that encourages a customer to take their time and really check out the cars. Just what I needed! I’ve been pressured by salesman in the past at other dealerships when buying my other cars but this didn’t happen here! I’m the type of customer who knows what I want and retreat from aggressive sellers. Issa had just sold my mother a car and she recommended that I go to him specifically because of her great experience with him at Herb Chambers. Issa was knowledgeable and asked what I wanted in a car, my price range, needs, etc. He then made the afternoon a delight with his charming manner, jokes, and true love of cars. He knew the upside and downside of different cars and their features, and the. matched these with my own needs. I walked away that day with my new car and I couldn’t be happier—no buyer regrets here! I highly recommend buying a car from Herb Chambers, especially from Issa!

Kamran Asif
Chan Nguyen

August 08, 2018

"2018 Toyota Tacoma Purchase"

- John 028

My salesperson was Issa Naalbandyan. He was very knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant to do business with. Issa was quick to follow up and complete the sale of my vehicle in a efficient and timely manner. Issa also went above and beyond on ordering parts for my vehicle. Also was Extremely patient teaching me how to use the technology on my truck. I would not hesitate to do business with Issa again it was a pleasure.

Used 2008 Toyota Tacoma, $19998