Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn

Jimmy  Eldean, Sales and Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn

Jimmy Eldean

Sales and Leasing Consultant

April 19, 2018

"Herb Chambers 2018 Review!!!"

- orourkeja

I have been dealling with Herb Chambers of Toyota of Auburn for many years. They have top notch cars and top notch customer assistance. These are certainly my reasons to keep returning back!!! By far, this past Tuesday had to be my best experience at Herb Chambers. I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Issa Naabandyan. I was interested in upgrading my Toyota Camry to a Toyota Rav. Issa proved to be a very informed leasing consultant and helped to advise me about the benifits of upgrading my lease. He was honest, when he answered all my questions ,and he worked hard to find me the best deal, possible. He made the tedious job of finding the right vehicle for the right price a very pleasant experience. Thank you, Issa !!!! I love my new ride, and I look forward to working with you again for my husband. Thanks Agaiin!!! Judy O"Rourke

Timothy Dalton
Issa Naalbandyan

April 18, 2018

"Wonderful Experience Leasing my Second Rav4!!!"

- StephanieCurtis

The entire process was stress free and easy! Fouad, and Dhimitri were wonderful to work with! They were extremely helpful and walked me step by step throughout the leasing process and obtaining my new registration! Highly recommend going to these two when buying or leasing a new car, they definitely listen to what the customer wants and makes it happen! Nothing but good things to say about Fouad and Dhimitri!!!! Thank you to the both of you!!

Fouad Faris

April 14, 2018

"Leasing my first car"

- kate44

Wonderful experience leasing my car from Marque, he was extremely a accomodating and worked beyond hard to make my entire experience from start to finish a great one! Will definitely be back to see Marque for my next lease!

Marque Hoenig