Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn

Jeffrey Krasner, Service Director, Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn

Jeffrey Krasner

Service Director

November 27, 2017

"Easiest car buying experience ever! "

- malmeida1103

We were so lucky that Marque greeted us as we walked into the dealership! I had a very particular vehicle in mind and a strict budget to stick to. Marque worked with me to meet all of my needs. He was no pressure, honest, and very fabulous to work with! Both Marque and Stephane worked extremely hard to fit the perfect car into my budget! They were both personable and fun and kept my needs in mind, working to get me the best deal possible! Andi was also fabulous! The entire finance process was quick and painless. I will be sending family and friends their way in the future! The entire experience was ideal!

Stephane Jovin

November 24, 2017

"Relaxed buying experience - Matt and Renee 2018 4Runner"

- MRoy1548

Marque was personable and never pressured us during the whole visit. Buying a car can be stressful, and can be an awful experience if pressured. Marque never pressured us, and ensured that we could find the correct car for us, which wasn't in stock. He went above and beyond to show us the cars he had in stock, and also took his time to locate the perfect car.. "We only need one!" in Marque's words.. He also went above and beyond to figure out what was in a specific option package which wasn't even explained on Toyota's website.. He took the time to reach out to his rep to figure it out.. We got a great deal on the car, and got the vehicle swapped from another dealer even faster than expected. Being in the industry, it is important to know when someone genuinely cares about his clients and cares about the profession he/ she is in, and Marque gets it. To be honest, we were planning on visiting another dealer, however there was no need to. We were 100% satisfied with the service, the car, and with the deal Marque got us. I cannot wait to contact him when I am ready to upgrade my Tacoma. Thanks again, Marque!

Stephane Jovin

November 24, 2017

"Service"

- danog1972

Went into get my registration done and service was great. Friendly and was in and out within half hour. Jeff, Chan, Martin, and Alyssa were great. Again, would not go anywhere else to buy my car

Alyssa Baril