Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn

1320 Reviews of Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn

December 15, 2018

"Great service"

- Luka

Great service and best advisors,Chan . Was informative and helpful. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family. I will see you for my next service.

Mateo Lako
Dylan Hoang
Dhimitri Lako
Amanda Rossi
December 14, 2018

"A tale of two Highlanders"

- HighlanderHappy

Tim went well out of his way to make the trade-in of my old Highlander for my all new hybrid as smooth and hassle free as possible. Took plenty of time to acquaint me with my new vehicle. Great communication through the whole process. Don’t worry, I’ll be back again in a few years! Thank you!

December 14, 2018

"Fantastic"

- C. Damon

No pressure....great service....great price. We couldn’t ask for more. Tim Dalton made everything simple and quick. Chris D. 3rd Toyota Tacoma leased from Herb Chambers of Auburn.

December 12, 2018

"New Rav purchase"

- Andrea A

Such a pleasant experience with Marque. We have worked together on two Rav leases and now my latest purchase. He understood my work schedule and the need to communication via email, schedule appointments that he always kept.

Marque Hoenig
Dec 13, 2018 -

Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn responded

Thank you for your review. Glad you had a 5-star experience with Marque! Happy Holidays! -Dan Bortolussi, General Manager.

December 11, 2018

"Trip Service"

- Judi Judi Judi

I was doing a driving trip to Orlando from MA at the beginning of December. I always have Herb Chambers Techs give me the green light before heading out for a trip like that..... Happy to report I drove for 23 hours down and back with no issues.... Appreciate the friendly stress free service. Judi

Dec 11, 2018 -

Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn responded

Happy to hear that Judi! Glad we provided you with great customer service, and you had a safe trip! Best, Dan Bortolussi, General Manager.

December 06, 2018

"many years down the road"

- Buggy

I guess owning and buying 8i Corollas from Herb in auburn tells it all. I started by leasing my first Corolla in 1998 and Buying my last one so far in 2017

Matt Parzych
Martin Dodd
Tomi Tsitsos
Other Employees : There were others through the years, I don't remember names
December 05, 2018

"25,000 mile service"

- Mr Frost

25,000 mile service performed as scheduled. Very efficient. We are very happy with the vehicle and this dealership and we will definitely recommend to others.

December 05, 2018

"Quick and efficient "

- nlg741

Service was fast and everyone was very friendly. Facilities were clean and comfortable while I was waiting . Everyone was looking to see if I needed help or had any questions .

Marque Hoenig
December 04, 2018

""The best car buying experience ever""

- Debra

Tim Dalton was the sales person that assisted me with my car purchase. He was extremely knowledgeable and personable. This is the third vehicle I have purchased from Herb Chambers and by far it was the best experience, thanks to Tim. My son was with me during the purchase and he vows to buy his next car from Tim. All other car dealership employees should take a page from Tim's book. Thanks Tim, I am enjoying my new Highlander!!

December 04, 2018

"The best dealership so far"

- Gina

Words can not explain how much appreciated I am with this dealership especially Hai Lam. He was very helpful, He went above and beyond to make sure I drove the car that I wanted home. Am so excited for my new car thank you Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn and thank you Hai Lam

Hai Lam