Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn

1191 Reviews of Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn

May 06, 2018

"My experience"

- Guardado's

Jimmy was very friendly,curteous,explained the process clearly and most of all listen carefully to what we were looking for in a vehicle. I have purchased a lot of cars but I have never had this positive of an experience. Jimmy, provided exceptional customer service. Would recommend to family,friends and coworkers.

Jimmy Eldean
May 07, 2018 -

Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn responded

Thank you for your review! Pleased to know that Jimmy provided you with a positive experience! That is exactly the kind of customer service we strive for! Happy miles- Dan Bortolussi, General Manager.

May 01, 2018

"Hassle free new vehicle purchase "

- Marg&Ferg

Lots of talk about customer loyalty but salesman loyalty is also important. Marque made a personal telephone call to remind me the lease was expiring soon. Told him we wanted a new RAV 4. He said”Don’t worry I know what you like” One more phone call to discuss price and the vehicle was ready to pick up the next morning. That’s why it is the fourth RAV with Marque for us!! Thanks Marque for your loyalty, professionalism, and outstanding customer service. Margaret and Fergus

Martin Dodd
May 01, 2018 -

Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn responded

Thank you for your review! Happy to know that Marque was able to get you into your new lease with ease! Wishing you happy miles in your new Rav4! Best, Dan Bortolussi, General Manager.

April 30, 2018

"Fast, easy, efficient "

- Dean082661

Great experience with Marque. Martin from service introduced me to Marque and it was an excellent interaction. They made it easy to come in and trade my lease for a newer vehicle.

Martin Dodd
Tomi Tsitsos
Lissette Nunez
Samantha Tetreau
Apr 30, 2018 -

Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn responded

Happy to know you enjoyed working with Martin and Marque! Thank you for your feedback and enjoy your new car! Happy miles- Dan Bortolussi, General Manager.

April 23, 2018

"What a GREAT dealership! Treated like royalty! "

- Anniemae

This dealership has the most professional and courteous staff esp.Dhimitri Lako and Issa Naalbandyan were exceptional in assisting me to purchase my first Camry. They assisted me in all the phases test drive/finances/purchase and final explanation of the car’s features I would highly recommend to family and friends to purchase a car at this AMAZING dealership.

Christopher Stockert
Apr 24, 2018 -

Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn responded

Thank you for your review! I am pleased to know that Dhimitri and Issa were able to provide you with the 5-star service you deserve! I will be sure to tell them to keep up the good work! Thank you for your business. Best, Dan Bortolussi, General Manager.

April 21, 2018

"Customer for over 15 years "

- Aneel

I’ve been working with this dealership for over 15 years and they are very helpful and very friendly Issa and stephan did a great job getting my car ready before I even expected

Stephane Jovin
Apr 23, 2018 -

Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn responded

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and continued service! Pleased to know that we have been able to positively serve you for so many years and thank you for your business. Ill be sure to pass along your review to my team! Best, Dan Bortolussi, General Manager.

April 19, 2018

"Herb Chambers 2018 Review!!!"

- orourkeja

I have been dealling with Herb Chambers of Toyota of Auburn for many years. They have top notch cars and top notch customer assistance. These are certainly my reasons to keep returning back!!! By far, this past Tuesday had to be my best experience at Herb Chambers. I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Issa Naabandyan. I was interested in upgrading my Toyota Camry to a Toyota Rav. Issa proved to be a very informed leasing consultant and helped to advise me about the benifits of upgrading my lease. He was honest, when he answered all my questions ,and he worked hard to find me the best deal, possible. He made the tedious job of finding the right vehicle for the right price a very pleasant experience. Thank you, Issa !!!! I love my new ride, and I look forward to working with you again for my husband. Thanks Agaiin!!! Judy O"Rourke

Timothy Dalton
Apr 23, 2018 -

Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn responded

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review! I am pleased to know that you had a very positive experience with us! I will be sure to share your kind words and recommendation with the members of our team! We look forward to servicing you in the future, should you need anything at all! Thank you for your business. Happy miles! Best, Dan Bortolussi, General Manager.

April 18, 2018

"Wonderful Experience Leasing my Second Rav4!!!"

- StephanieCurtis

The entire process was stress free and easy! Fouad, and Dhimitri were wonderful to work with! They were extremely helpful and walked me step by step throughout the leasing process and obtaining my new registration! Highly recommend going to these two when buying or leasing a new car, they definitely listen to what the customer wants and makes it happen! Nothing but good things to say about Fouad and Dhimitri!!!! Thank you to the both of you!!

Fouad Faris
Apr 18, 2018 -

Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and 5-star recommendation! We are incredibly fortunate to have Fouad and Dhimitrion on our team and I'm so happy to know you enjoyed working with them. I will be sure to pass along your kind words, and please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you. Enjoy your second Rav4!! Best, Dan Bortolussi General Manager

April 14, 2018

"Leasing my first car"

- kate44

Wonderful experience leasing my car from Marque, he was extremely a accomodating and worked beyond hard to make my entire experience from start to finish a great one! Will definitely be back to see Marque for my next lease!

Other Employees : Stephane

Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn responded

Kate, thank you for your 5-star review! Happy to know that Marque made your experience with us a positive one! Happy miles! Best, Dan Bortolussi, General Manager.

April 10, 2018

"Jimmy is the best in this business!"

- cargirl18

Wow! I have purchased a lot of cars in my life but I have never had this positive of an experience. Attention to detail was observed. Jimmy, takes pride in providing exceptional service and helping you find the car that best meet your needs! I recommend Jimmy and Herb Chambers Toyota in Auburn to anyone looking to purchase a new car!

Jimmy Eldean
Christopher Stockert
Andi Xhacka

Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn responded

Thank you for your great feedback! Happy to know that Jimmy was able to provide you with such great service! I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to him. Thank you for your business. Happy miles, best, Dan Bortolussi, General Manager.

April 10, 2018

"New purchase "

- Joanna1127

We recently purchased a 2018 Highlander. Jendrick and Shawn we’re both a pleasure to work with. They went above and beyond to help us purchase our new vehicle.

Jendrick Estrada

Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn responded

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business! Happy miles. Best, Dan Bortolussi, General Manager.

1 - 10 of 1,191 results