Herb Chambers Volvo Cars Norwood

Sales & Leasing Consultant

January 07, 2019

"Caring "

- Grammanance

We were taken care of from the minute we arrived to signing agreements. Yatin was professional and throughly informative. He took his time and explained all the ins and outs of our new Volvo. I will recommend the dealership but mostly Yatin to my friends & family Nancy Casciano

December 28, 2018

"SALESMAN AND GENERAL MGR."

- tony123

It was a very enjoyable sales visit. Both Yatin Kamble and Mike Alessi did an excellent job presenting the XC 60 T6. A rating of 5 ….in all areas of customer service. Yatin went the extra mile to make sure everything went without any undo stress. Great team!! You have a great dealership and I will surely recommend to my associates and Family....tis is the second Herb Chambers purchase over the past 4 years. Look to continue the loyalty.... Thanks again to Yatin and Mike. Happy New Years! Carmine Casciano...new volvo owner!

Mara Russell
Other Employees : Mike Alessi

December 17, 2018

"Terrible service"

- andrewb3

Had one of the worst experiences at this dealership (I have purchased/leased cars for personal and work related use over 20 times in the last 20 years with various brands). Started off with the Sales Manager, Doug, not being able to comprehend the concept of 10,000 miles/year lease (came back to me 4 times with new negotiation offers with 7,500 miles...). Then he could not understand the concept of "total monthly payment" including sales tax. Even the sales person was telling him that the customer (me) told Doug numerous times the "total" amount has to have the sales tax included. Finally had to leave but decided to give them one more chance (to avoid going through this painful process from scratch at another dealership again). Increased my offer, talked to the sales person, he confirmed with Doug that the deal is on and said come in at noon. We came in at noon, waited for the sales person who finally showed up at 12:40pm without apologizing for being late, as if everything is just dandy. Then Doug, sales manager, decided to finally tell me that a "dealer payoff" was different then the "customer payoff" number I got for the trade (I am trading in a leased car). He said now the numbers have changed since the dealership has to pay more for my trade in then I would have to pay. I asked why he didn't figure this dealer payoff issue earlier before we were told to come in and deal is all set. He just stared with a dumb look at me and had no answer. At this point I asked for the General Manager basically just to let him know of our frustrating experience before we walk out the door. GM, Peter, was actually very professional and the only one who apologized for all the inconveniences and lack of courtesy/professionalism/communication that we experienced. We ended up making the deal thanks to Peter and were told to come back a few hours later to deal with credit manager because they were so busy (maybe have 2 credit managers working on weekends in December???). I think the staff, especially sales managers, need some serious training in customer service. Doug could not have been more indifferent to our needs and to wasting our time (in fact he told the sales person to tell us to come in when he knew there were issues, so basically lied to us trying to get extra money from us for "dealer payoff.") Basic manners also would have made this a less painful experience (how about "sorry, I was 40 minutes late," or "sorry we neglected to explain this to you earlier"). If you come here, lower your expectations of prompt courteous service to the bottom level. If you are used to total incompetence that unfortunately surrounds us everywhere, this place will feel like home!

Ron Scott