Heritage Honda Parkville

Lou Persico

November 18, 2017

"First time Honda "

- Joe ecko

Jeff Beck and Dustin where excellent. They where very nice and worked very hard to meet my needs. They came through and I'm very satisfied with everything they did to get me in my 2018 Honda Accord. Thank you guys.

Dustin Goodman

November 17, 2017

"Best Experience "

- Wimberly

Jeff and everyone at Heritage Honda exceeded all of my expectations. I was able to get the perfect car at a great price. The entire team at Heritage allowed me to experience how easy and enjoyable shopping for a new car can be. Thank you!

November 17, 2017

""Everyone at Heritage Honda Parkville is great to deal with""

- Happy CR-V Owner

I recently bought my wife a Honda CR-V at Heritage Honda Parkville. I met Jamie and he was very personable and informative about the vehicle that I was interested in, and not one bit pushy. We talked about what I wanted, and the agreed price was perfect. I brought my wife in that evening to confirm that she liked the vehicle, and we made the purchase. We later talked with Rob who was very knowledgeable about the CR-V and he showed us various specifics of the vehicle. I have since brought the car in to fix a tiny scratch. Eric Miller applied his expertise touch, right in front of me, and you wouldn’t have known that tiny scratch had been there. I wouldn’t hesitate in referring family and friends to Heritage Honda Parkville because this dealership truly satisfies their customers.

Jamie Caslin

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
Heritage Honda Parkville, Baltimore, MD, 21234