Heritage Mazda Catonsville

Herbert  Thomas, Sales Associate, Heritage Mazda Catonsville

Herbert Thomas

Sales Associate

February 15, 2018

"Best experience buying my first car!"

- ljz58

Patrice was amazing to work with! I had never bought a car before and she was very patient and kind with all my questions and helped clear up any confusion I had. She made the experience fun and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to buy a Mazda. I am glad I made the decision to buy my CX-3 from Heritage!

Patrice Clark

February 14, 2018

"Dope! Quick! Honest! Respectful! Professional! "

- Steven William Vant

Trish was great! Best experience I've ever had. She was very Nice and respectful; filled with precise details and information. She had plenty of patience dealing with me and she took her time. I had an awesome time test driving different vehicles and just in general overall good time discussing cars and finances at her desk. If you want good service I highly recommend going to Trish and buying a Mazda. I've never gotten so many positive comments about my vehicle. Looks great, performs great and I'm happy with it.

February 07, 2018

"Very easy going / accommodating experience"

- adpatterson

Tosh was the best! My wife and I could not have asked for a smoother experience. It was great to have pressure free transaction. We love the new car.

Joe Garner