Heritage Mazda Catonsville

Herbert Thomas

Steve  Sherman, Sales Associate, Heritage Mazda Catonsville

Steve Sherman

November 21, 2017

"Honesty is the best Policy"

- Pap2017CX5

My wife and I could not have been happier with Randy as our salesman. We visited many different dealerships while shopping around, and Randy's product knowledge far and wide exceeded every other sales rep we worked with. Randy was always very upfront and honest about what he could and could not do for us and was always very accommodating to our needs. This guys runs around like a mad man to make sure everything goes smoothly. If you go to Heritage in Catonsville, make sure you ask for Randy. Also, big thank you Mike Reeger and Joe Garner in Management and Finance who helped make the closing go super smoothly!

Randy Alleyne
Joe Garner
Mike Reeger

November 15, 2017

"Easy peasy"

- Tom

Tosh was very knowledgable and easy to talk to, and they gave me the best deal in the area - and trust me I looked carefully! I would recommend this dealer, and especially Tosh to everyone.

November 14, 2017

"Tosh is straight up great!"

- Fan of Cayenne

Hubby walked in and passed a number of salespeople who ignored him but then Tosh approached him and gained his trust in a heartbeat. She managed to find the car of our dreams and had it ready for us to test drive that night when I got off work late. Negotiation was a breeze. Finalizing was easy too. Tosh even set up my Bluetooth for me and has made her Happy self available for all my questions. Higly recommend.

Used 2016 Mazda Mazda3, $17218