Honda of Columbia

John Nick

January 14, 2019

"Great experience! "

- Jhunt

Rashad helped me every way of the process, and I’m very happy with my purchase. He was knowledgeable, patient, and went above and beyond for each of my needs!

Rashad Land

January 04, 2019

"Rashad was fantastic to work with"

- gregfontaine

Went extra mile, took photos and video of used BMW just into the dealership, worked quickly and efficiently with me, didn't waste my time. Straightforward. Responsive.

Rashad Land

January 03, 2019

"Great experience. Very Easy to work with "

- Josh21040

Adrian was very helpful while I was looking for a vehicle. He answered all my questions and I never felt pressured to purchase like I have at many other dealerships. He was a great salesman to work with and I definitely look forward to working with him the next time I purchase a vehicle.

Adrian Nedelea