Honda of Columbia

4333 Sunset Boulevard, Lexington, South Carolina 29072

1135 Reviews of Honda of Columbia

January 16, 2019

"Fantastic Service from Rashad!"

- Andy J.

We were very, VERY narrow in our specifications, so Rashad had a tough job. My wife and I considered 30+ used vehicles that we found online, and Honda of Columbia was our first visit to actually look at some options. Rashad answered the phone and helped us set an appointment. Out of the three Odysseys we identified online, Rashad had already pulled up the first one for us to take a look at when we arrived. We ended up visiting and looking at the two other vehicles for maybe the next hour and a half. It took some time to help reconcile our internet research with the actual features of the vehicles. Rashad was patient and helpful. He worked with us to understand our budget and our goals. The vehicle we decided was the best fit of what he showed us wasn't through service and detailing yet, so we decided to call it a night and wait to hear from him to make sure everything checked out after service. Rashad did everything he said he would do, and he stayed in touch with us. He wasn't just appropriately proactive and "interested in the sale;" he was genuinely concerned and helpful. I told my wife that car buying is an absolute headache. And you need a friend to walk you through it. Rashad is that friend! I know he's a salesman, but I genuinely felt well served. It actually hurt my heart a little when we ended up finding a better fit for our needs at another dealership. But I couldn't NOT leave some kind words for Rashad, even though we found what we needed elsewhere. If you are looking for someone to listen to you, give you honest information, and help you make a good vehicle buying decision, then ask for Rashad.

January 14, 2019

"Great experience! "

- Jhunt

Rashad helped me every way of the process, and I’m very happy with my purchase. He was knowledgeable, patient, and went above and beyond for each of my needs!

January 04, 2019

"Rashad was fantastic to work with"

- gregfontaine

Went extra mile, took photos and video of used BMW just into the dealership, worked quickly and efficiently with me, didn't waste my time. Straightforward. Responsive.

Jan 07, 2019 -

Honda of Columbia responded

Thanks for sharing this Greg! We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that Rashad was so straightforward and responsive to your needs. We hope you enjoy your vehicle and we hope to see you again!

January 03, 2019

"Great experience. Very Easy to work with "

- Josh21040

Adrian was very helpful while I was looking for a vehicle. He answered all my questions and I never felt pressured to purchase like I have at many other dealerships. He was a great salesman to work with and I definitely look forward to working with him the next time I purchase a vehicle.

Jan 07, 2019 -

Honda of Columbia responded

Thanks for this great feedback, Josh! Congratulations on your purchase. We are glad to hear that Adrian was so helpful to you and provided you with a no-pressure car buying experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again!

December 29, 2018

"Great purchase experience for new 2018 Honda CRV E-XL"

- tvennum

Our salesman Regis Fanning treated very professionally with respect. Sales Manager Chis Burns made deal very pleasant and painless with no pressure or hassle whatsoever. Finance Manager Jeff Joseph made the paperwork painless. One of the best car buying experiences we have ever had. Thank you, Timothy & Vivian Vennum

Regis Fanning
Jeff Joseph
Chris Burns
Jan 01, 2019 -

Honda of Columbia responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're glad to hear that our helped to provide you with a painless and no-pressure process. We appreciate your business and we hope you enjoy your vehicle!

December 12, 2018

"Listen FIRST, Sell Later"

- Jenn

Great dealership. Our salesman, D'Warren Daniels was an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE to work with. He LISTENED and attended to our needs. We didn't even have Honda on our radar, but were disappointed with the way that we were treated and (tried to be) upsold at every other dealership. He helped us to see what great cars you offer, and was honest during the process. We were so happy with him that we bought our car early. We were a Toyota family, but we've even told our extended family of the value and quality of Honda cars, and it's all because of Mr. Daniels. Thank you sir, we really appreciate you.

D'Warren Daniels
Dec 12, 2018 -

Honda of Columbia responded

Thank you for sharing this, Jenn! We're happy to hear that D'Warren took such good care of you and provided you with the type of car buying experience you deserve. We're also thrilled to hear that your now a Honda family! Thanks for taking the time to write this thoughtful review and thank you for your business!

November 29, 2018

"Excellent"

- Winter

This was one of the most enjoyable experiences I have had in purchasing a car. Adrian was respectful, listened to me, and allowed me to make the decision. Scott fully explained all the paperwork with no delays. I can smile when I think of Honda of Columbia.

Seth Nortey
Nov 29, 2018 -

Honda of Columbia responded

Congratulations on your purchase, Winter! We appreciate your business and are glad to know that Adrian and Seth took care of you. We hope you enjoy your vehicle and hope to see you again!

November 26, 2018

"Honda Odyssey Touring "

- John Garrick

I purchased this vehicle from Adam through Jeff, and am now working with Scott on a Honda issue that I hope to resolve soon. All three of them have been great to work with on all levels.

Adam Bliss
Scott McElroy
Jeff Joseph
Nov 26, 2018 -

Honda of Columbia responded

Thank you for sharing this review with us, John! We're glad to hear that you've had a positive experience and we hope that your issue is resolved soon! We appreciate your feedback and support!

November 18, 2018

"Buying a new car made easy"

- New car owner

Adrian Nedelea was my Sales Consultant. He is very professional and yet very friendly and patient answering all my questions. Everything went smoothly once I met with Adrian. My only complaint is that my husband and I arrived a little early and the receptionist was not very friendly, but did go check to see if Adrian was in yet. She came back to say he was not in. After waiting 30 minutes, I texted Adrian who had been there since 9am when we had an appointment. The receptionist had not followed up and was perhaps just a "fill in." Adrian said he had asked the receptionist whether anyone had asked for him and she said "No," which wasted a lot of our time. I think the first "receptionist" was maybe just filling in. Need better receptionist training! This is an important first impression for your customers. Otherwise we were very impress by all of the other staff and especially Adrian Nedelea.

Steve Conti
Nov 20, 2018 -

Honda of Columbia responded

Thank you for sharing this. We're glad to hear that Adrian was so helpful. We appreciate your patience with our receptionist and apologize that the situation wasn't handled properly. We will forward this to our management team to ensure we use this experience as a training opportunity to better handle these situations in the future. Thanks again!

November 14, 2018

"Easy car buying experience"

- nesmith

I stopped in on a whim one Saturday and test drove a used Honda that I ended up buying. D'Warren Daniels was my salesperson, and he was most pleasant to work with. He and the dealership went out of their way to make this a good buying experience for me. (I had not bought a car in more than 13 years!) I highly recommend working with D'Warren and I have found this dealership to be excellent in customer service.

D'Warren Daniels
Nov 20, 2018 -

Honda of Columbia responded

Thank you for sharing this review with us. We're glad to hear that D'Warren helped to provide you with such a pleasant experience. We appreciate your business and hope that you enjoy your vehicle!

1 - 10 of 1,135 results