Honda of Freehold

Phil Esposito

Anthony Guiffredo, Sales Consultant, Honda of Freehold

Anthony Guiffredo

October 17, 2017

"Definitely would recommend working with Andrew Joseph-Lois T"

- Lois T

I would like to thank Andrew Joseph for a truly stress-free experience leasing my new CRV. Sincere, no pressure, honest and very patient with me and all my many questions! What I need in a sales person and what I got. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and relatives. Thanks again Andrew!

Andrew Joseph

October 11, 2017

"Brad Kessel is world class!"

- Solaja Family

We purchased 2017 Honda CR-V EX and Brad Kessel was fantastic. He took the time to explain all the new features in the 2017 model. Brad picked me up from my house to finish the purchase and demonstrated so much patience the entire time. He goes above and beyond for his customers. He made us feel like family. We highly recommend Brad for a sales representative. Thank you so much Brad! Diane and Vedran Solaja

Brad Kessel

October 10, 2017

"Very Good experience!"

- JoanLovesPilots

Just purchased a "new" 2015 Pilot from them. Our salesperson, Rajinder Kang was excellent. He was probably one of the best salespersons we ever dealt with. We originally when to another Honda dealer closer to our home (one that we had purchased at least 4 vehicles from) to purchase a car but the sales department and staff was horrible. So happy we decided to look around. we were so happy with Raj and our deal that we had our daughter go their the following week and she too did a lease transaction with them. Highly recommend them.

Rajinder Kang