Honda of Ocala

Christopher Rodman

October 19, 2017

"Awesome experience "

- Hands4lifs

Awesome experience with Melvin as he provided me a no hassle buying experience while still showing off the car amazingly. Troy did an amazing job with finding me the best plan for my budget and helping me be happy with the care I'll get with my car and the price I'll pay for it.

Melvin Durden
Troy Vandal

October 17, 2017

"totally professional"

- bjcote

Melvin took us on the perfect test drive. He had a route that allowed us to see every aspect of the vehicles performance. He demonstrated all of the vehicle features to us and answered all of our questions. He explained the financing options and once we got to Honda financing the process, although long, was detailed and easy to understand. There were several "optional" add on services at additional cost shown, but there was no pressure to buy. All together as enjoyable an experience as you could have when interacting with a car dealership.

October 17, 2017

"What a pleasure"

- Jazzymae

I was so happy to have had such a wonderful experience. Alex Bowers greeted us with a handshake and smile. He was pleasant and made me feel that I was important. He answered all my questions in a professional manner. We definitely will be recommending him and Honda of Ocala to friends and family.

Alex Bowers