Honda of Ocala

Matthew Altmannsberger

December 13, 2017

"Purchase of CRV"

- Alex

Hector micheal and everyone that help me purchase my new CRV were great to work with the process was quick and easy I’m glad I stopped here to purchase

Michael Hoey
Ramy Tarawneh
Ricky Carpenter
John Simms
Other Employees : Hector Gomez

December 13, 2017

"Initial contact by phone was professional & courteous"

- Gator Jeff

Initial contact by phone was professional & courteous. I viewed their online offerings & was notified that I would be getting a call. Next day Frank called, we discuss my situation & needs, and he conclude by letting me know he'd send some follow-up info by email & I could reply at my convenience. Good start.

Frank Maiorino

December 09, 2017

"Excellent service everytime we visit dealership. See below."

- C-RV Owner

When I call for an appointment in service, I can always get an appointment (although always very busy service center) with my service advisor, Kristen We saw our salesman, Alex, while leaving the lunch counter. He is a great young man and so easy to talk to. The lady who runs the lunch/breakfast counter is friendly and courteous. Excellent food. that she prepares and we thank you for the free meal when we come in for service. Everyone is helpful and are glad to answer any questions we may have.

Alex Bowers