Horne Kia

Manager

January 15, 2019

"Excellent Service "

- Gabstar13

Every time I have an appointment at Horne Kia I receive nothing less than excellent service from all employees. Thank you this time to Jason for assisting me and Mike is always outstanding.

Jason and Mike, service advisors

December 28, 2018

"Fantastic service"

- SOS KIA

I came in looking for a KIA Shortage, other dealers could not find the Sportage I was looking for and would not make a deal I was happy with in till I met Roxana, she listen, worked hard to find the right KIA for and help me negotiate a fantastic deal on my new Sportage ! I am very happy with her service, deal and my new KIA. Thank you Roxana and thank you Horne KIA.

December 28, 2018

"July 4th Roxana in Sales"

- Jerry C.

Greeted by Roxana and told her we were looking for a car for our grandson to take to school. She was kind, sincere and very knowledgeable of her products. She had the exact car we were looking for at the price we wanted to pay and the whole buying experience went very smoothly. I will be looking for another Kia for another grandson in 10 months and will seek out Roxana. The present car is out of state where our grandson goes to college so I can't comment on Horne Kia's service department. Overall we were totally satisfied with the whole buying experience with Roxana. Barbara was of great help too in delivery. Jerry and Marsha Carroll, Chandler, AZ 85249

Barbara Bloss