Humes Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Finance Dept
Eric Campbell, Sales, Humes Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Eric Campbell

April 11, 2018

"Body work on a Dodge Ram truck"

- Rlbcab*81

The auto body did an excellent job repairing our truck after hitting a deer. Also they are very polite and nice helps with rental and did the best they could to keep the cost down . They worked well with our insurance company . I would recommend Humes to anybody

Other Employees : Ralph Burlingham

April 10, 2018

"Excellent experience"

- Denise

Troy was extremely helpful and knowledgeable regarding the repair of my 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Troy and his team kept me posted throughout the repair of my vehicle. Additionally, we were told the vehicle would need to be in the shop for approximately 9 days. We received notification 4 days after dropping the vehicle off that it was complete! Wow! Excellent customer service and overall surpassed expectations. Best dealership I have ever dealt with in my time buying vehicles! The Jeep looked brand new after being repaired - an individual would never know they it sustained damage. In closing, thank you to Troy and the entire team at Humes!!

April 10, 2018

"Beautiful Repair!"

- StephJW

I highly recommend Troy Jewell and his team at Hume's Collision Center. As a female, I value the treatment of respect and courtesy in an area that I lack knowledge. I felt confident that I was receiving the best quality and price for the repair of my damaged vehicle. I was correct, the fix is nothing short of perfect, and the car was detailed inside and out. I would also like to express my gratitude for the friendly and courteous service at cashier's desk. A great team!

Used 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe, $39947