Hyundai of Asheville

Rick Anderson

Floor Manager
4.1

September 28, 2018

"Great during crunch time"

- AmberS

I was in a bind with my old car, Steve worked very hard to get me into a newer, safer, more reliable car. Plus, I didn’t have to stay all day at the dealership to get an amazing deal. Steve was right there to make sure my Dodge Journey was going to be the right purchase for me! He was also VERY knowledgeable and was able to answer all of my questions about the vehicle I was buying and the other vehicles I might have been interested in. Overall, I highly recommend this man!

Cassie Bevill

September 28, 2018

"Steven Mathis"

- jane

Steve Mathis was the very best sales professional we have ever dealt with. He spent THREE hours with us explaining every detail about the car we were interested in. He was very knowledgeable, professional and personable. We felt like we were working with a friend who just happened to be an expert instead of a salesman. I couldn't recommend him more highly.

September 15, 2018

"Greatest experience ever "

- Eileen

Never have i ever seen or worked with a better team and didn't spend all day doing it. Steve and Rick had great customer service and experience made buying a new car a breeze they made a customer for life.

Rick Anderson