Hyundai of Asheville

Rick Anderson, Floor Manager, Hyundai of Asheville

Floor Manager
3.8

July 15, 2018

"A dealership that is willing to go the extra mile"

- Starburglar

Manny Hollifield is the reason I am driving my new 2013 Nissan Altima SV. Excellent Everything, from the time we entered until the time we left Manny was there every step of the way providing great customer service as well as a real one on one relationship with me and my wife. Very knowledgeable and understanding is what made our decision easier then expected when working with Manny Hollifield. He went the extra mile and met out every demand and need that we asked of from not only him but the dealership. With the combination of all the team work done that day, I would 100% say that if you ever wanted to go get yourself a car, Hyundai of Asheville is it; when you arrive ask for Manny Hollifield because he is the one who can make it happen! Trust Me! Sincerely Jonathan and Bianaca Kelleher

July 07, 2018

"Great experience, Outstanding Employees"

- MarkcHalter

This was my second car buying experience at Hyundai of Asheville, and am glad I decided to go back. First, the initial contact went very well, Cassie was very helpful, and listened and quickly got the process going, which was very important to me. Secondly, at arrival at location, I met with Manny, he went over all of the details, and features of car of interest, and did a full test drive. Manny was very helpful and professional through out the whole buying process. Could not ask for a better team to have during the car buying process.

July 07, 2018

"What a team!"

- Thankful Client

I was given a great, professional "car buying" experience. I didn't expect the "AWESOME" treatment of compassion, determination and team work that extended all over the dealership and with the banks. I was amazed and overwhelmed with joy that such a great deal was possible. Sad to say, I had let years of another dealership, degrade my thinking, that I wasn't ever able to afford a newer model vehicle, like this one. So, after visiting this dealership, just one time, the professional atmosphere was exactly what I had always hoped for. Thanks to the team at Hyundai of Asheville, I will not be visiting any other dealerships.

Used 2015 Hyundai Genesis, $29402