INFINITI of Montclair

Maritza Aguillard, Service Consultant, INFINITI of Montclair

Maritza Aguillard

Service Consultant

August 15, 2018

"The best personal on service "

- Vote4pedie

Infiniti is the best place to feel secure when it comes to your car service, very knowledgeable And well trained team to provide the best for their costumers.

Olivia Leon

August 15, 2018

"Service Experience "

- mrlopez129

Great job Jerome in the service dept got me checked in and had my car done and washed in less than 2 hours. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Jerome Porter

August 13, 2018

"Smooth Experience"

- MWBx2

My Murano lease was just about up and I knew I wanted to replace it with an Infiniti Q50. I had previously spoken with Jorge, but he wasn't in when my son and I went to purchase my vehicle. So the Sales Manager, Eric Delapena, dealt with us directly. It was by far the smoothest vehicle purchase transaction I have ever experienced. No haggle on the price; in fact, he gave a $1,200 better deal than expected. He had Kevin Gonzalez demonstrate and deliver the vehicle, and Manuel Fuentes smoothly handled all the paperwork. To top matters off, Eric allowed me to ground my leased Murano at the dealership; saving us a trip to another dealership. I couldn't be happier with my experience at Infiniti of Montclair.

Jorge Aragon