INFINITI of the Palm Beaches

Wilbert Rejouis

November 09, 2017

"Comfortable experience"

- Magic Marker

Chris took great care of my automotive needs. Never overpowering and always courteous, not to mention his interest n getting me into the right model for me, not just any car. I was delighted with Chris and the other members of the dealership. Good place!

Chris Bennett

November 08, 2017

"This service professional is a pleasure to work with"

- Cora

After hearing my husband rave about his service professional at Infiniti of the Palm Beaches, Danny Solorzano, I decided to bring my vehicle here. Mr. Solozano is terrific. He is very prompt and courteous when I contact him about scheduling a service. Services are completed promptly and accurately. He knows my vehicle well and what services are necessary when. And he is one of the most honest people I have met in a service center. I can't imagine taking a car anywhere else.

Danny Solozano

November 05, 2017

"Wonderful experience with Adam Kirschenbaum"

- Outasite

I don't know if any of you just hate the car buying experience - I know I do. I hate pushy sales people... stories about deals that never materialize... and bargains that end up costing an arm and a leg. It's a frustrating experience. When's the last time you woke up the day after you just bought and new car with buyer's remorse? That's the way car buying was for me until I began working with Adam Kirschenbaum at Infiniti of the Palm Beaches. With Adam, it isn't about pushing me into a car so he can make a quick sale. It's about finding out what I would like and then tailoring a car that is exactly what I am looking for. He doesn't rush me to sign paperwork but instead, takes the time to make certain that I understand exactly how what I am buying fulfills my needs. Then, when I know that the car I am looking at is exactly the car I want, he works with his finance people to help design a financial package that never exceeds what I can afford. It must work because I just bought my second car from Adam in the past 4 years. Let’s face it. Cars are a way to get around. Yeah, I want a great car at an affordable price - who doesn't? But maybe, just maybe, if you're like me you're not looking for a great car as much as you're looking for a great car guy to buy it from. If you're like me, looking for the right car at the right price, go see Adam. You'll suddenly discover why who you buy your car from is as important as the car you buy.

Adam Kirschenbaum