INFINITI of the Palm Beaches

Certified Sales Adviser
Raymond Graham, Service Advisor, INFINITI of the Palm Beaches

Raymond Graham

January 19, 2018

"coupon for 5000 mi service honored well and service prompt a"

- Mr A

friendly, prompt and excellent service. used coupon for 5000 mi service and was well treated. Nearby food places allowed for lunch and returned and car was finished.

Candice Hamilton

January 18, 2018

"Great"

- gregseefeldt

Maria Gutierrez was very thorough and attentive. I was looking at vehicles at a few dealerships and ultimately chose this one mainly due to Maria's attentiveness/product knowledge. She was great.

January 17, 2018

"Best Buying Experience Ever"

- Howard Goldberg

Although I live in Broward County, I was doing business up in W.P.B. and I happened to notice that I was passing an Infinity Dealer. It just so happens that my current Infiniti lease was maturing and I had a bad experience at Infiniti of Coconut Creek. I made a quick u turn and pulled into the dealership where I was greeted by Adam Kirschenbaum. I told him that I was in a hurry and my story about why I was not returning to the Coconut Creek dealership. I told him that I had a price from the other dealership and he had just one chance to win my business. He went to see his Sales Manager and offered me an even better deal than the other place. They also checked out my current car and said that it passed the return requirements. I told him to go ahead and do the deal but I was late for my business appointment and I had to go. I was in and out within 15 minutes. He came over to my house that night with the paperwork and presented my wife with her new QX50. I've never had such a great and short car buying experience. Adam, your professionalism still blows me away and when I tell my fiends about it they also find it astonishing.

Adam Kirschenbaum