Imperial Chevrolet - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Patrick Wallace, Service Writer , Imperial Chevrolet

Service Writer

July 31, 2018

"Warm feeling!"

- Baysailer

I went to Imperial Chevrolet for an oil change on my Malibu. I was greeted with a smile when I walked in and made me feel very welcome. The waiting area was very comfortable, and they took care of me in a timely manner.

July 27, 2018

"serpentine belt"

- stan

The service on my vehicle was begun the following day of the issue with the serpentine belt coming off of the main pulley on the engine. The car was towed to the dealership the day of the issue. Work on the vehicle began the following morning. The parts for the repair were ordered that day. During the time of the repair the dealership offered me a free rental to use until the repair was completed. The service department could not have more caring and accommodating towards me. Because of the parts issue and the potential time of the repair the rental was offered which was a major plus. The employees behind the counter were extremely pleasant towards me. In addition to the great experience, I had paid for an extended warranty service plan, when I purchased the car, which covered most of the repair to the vehicle. Overall it was a great repair experience. Thank you Imperial Chevrolet 18 Uxbridge Rd. Mendon, MA 01756

July 10, 2018

"I go to the Chevy dealer when I need service "

- Markp

Anything I need done to my Chevrolet Malibu gets done at imperial Chevy all I have to do is call the people there are friendly and to the point had my oil changed and car checked out in about half hour no worries about mess ups done right the first time !

Other Employees : Jessica liseno

Special Offers

$39.95 Triple Deal

Oil Change and Lube, 4-Tire Rotation, 23 Point Inspection, and Car Wash for only $39.95

Triple Tire Deal

Buy any set of 4 tires and get Free Alignment Check Free Tire Disposal, valve stems, wheel weights, and tire rotations for the life of the tires. Free Car Wash 30-day, lowest price Guarantee

Service Center Photos & Amenities