Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Irwin Mazda

Chuck Sarkady

May 13, 2019

"Sales and Service"

- jerzgirl52

I cant say enough about the Irwin Mazda Team. They have all of my Trust and Confidence! My sales experiences have always been hassle free and no pressure. Plus, I recently took my vehicle in for service and arrived much earlier than my appointment time. The team was very helpful in getting my vehicle in ahead of schedule and I was out well within an hour. I would not go anywhere else for my sales or service needs. The team is always fast, friendly, accommodating and the atmosphere is always comfortable. I love this place.

February 09, 2019

"Great Experience"

- Mia20

Frank was incredibly helpful and patient throughout the whole process and took the time to insure I got the best deal. Really nice guy and made car shopping easy.

January 25, 2019

"Bad Buisness"

- sk8nrock91

My wife and I go in looking for a new car. We were greeted, but took a long time to actually get some help. I think 2 employees were working that day. We finally want to close a deal on a new vehicle, Going back and forth on prices, we decided to add some more cash towards the down payment. The manager came back with a great offer. We were pleased with it and shook hands and agreed on the price to purchase today. Roughly 20min go by and find out the dealer plugged wrong numbers in and gave us a bad price that he would not honor any more. 7 times he said the numbers do not make sense. "Its simple math" and again, "Its simple math" to the customers face. So long story short the customer (us) were going to take that deal then the dealer lied and backed down not honoring what was written down and told to us. Blaming us that we were "complicated and messed him up". We we proceed to of course leave, I ask for my wife's license photocopy back with the original deal offered on the same sheet was written. The manager told me to step away and ripped the paper in front of me giving me shreds. Very unprofessional and rude individual. We wound of going to a nearby dealership where we got offered a similar deal with more goodies added in. I live in the area and wanted to give the dealership the BOD but never have gotten cars through them for a reason. Please do not do the same. 2 hours wasted and a lot of disappointed for my wife who wanted to get her first new vehicle.

I will not mention a specific name but all the mistakes happened in the magical office of the managers who decide the right

Used 2017 Lincoln MKX, $33595