J H Barkau & Sons Cedarville

Salesman-Cedarville Store
Erick Santiago, Sales, J H Barkau & Sons Cedarville

Erick Santiago

September 11, 2018

"Great customer service "

- Audi TT

I recently bought a car through Tim Border at JH Barkau. I live over 120 miles away They were quick to respond to all my questions and concerns, by sending additional pictures and videos of everything I asked.Once we agreed onterms they brought the car to me, just in time to surprise my wife. The car was immaculate and they were 100% open about anything wrong with it ahead of time, no surprises.

Tim Border

August 31, 2018

"ABSOLUTELY A GREAT EXPERIENCE!!"

- Lisa

This was my first purchase from JH Barkau & Sons and I can tell you I have found my dealership for life. These guys really make you feel at home and there is no pressure at all. Erick Santiago was my salesman who was very laid back answering all my questions with honesty which I really appreciated. The owner Jim Barkau even popped in and sat down to visit and offered to buy me lunch. You can really tell this is a family owned environment of people who really care about the customer. Being the dog lover that I am, the best part was when Chumly the dog roamed into the office to say hi. The finance guy Cullin Curry was also awesome. From a female perspective--all-in-all one of THE BEST experiences I've every had at a dealership. Job well done fellas. I will be back!!

Erick Santiago
Other Employees : Jim Barkau Cullin Curry

August 26, 2018

"Exactly what I wanted"

- Jes Reyerson

I had been looking for a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with the inline 6 cylinder 4.0 liter motor and a manual transmission for some time. I was about to buy a different one when I found the listing at J H Barkau & Sons Cedarville. I drove a little over an hour to meet them when they opened at 8:00 a.m. the next day and took the Jeep for a spin. It ran great despite the higher miles than I was initially looking for. The price on the window sticker was $100 less than I saw in the ad and they honored it, no questions asked. They even found me financing that was under 4% when my home CU was offering 9+% because of the age of the vehicle. We shook hands and they held the Jeep for me until I could make it down that weekend. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Nils Sandstrom