Jeff Belzer's New Prague

Delivery Coordinator
Brian Albaugh, Business Manager, Jeff Belzer's New Prague

Brian Albaugh

October 19, 2018

"Great salesman and no pressure to buy. "

- Happy customer

I was given the opportunity to shop drive and change my mind without any pressure to make a purchase. I hate when salespeople chase you around the lot or try to pressure you on an expensive purchase. I didn't get any of that from my wonderful salesman. Thanks

Jarret Petsch

October 18, 2018

"Best prices and service "

- Staytrutattoo Rob

These guys definitely go out of their way to adapt to your needs. Their prices are the lowest I've found on some of the best vehicles. Very happy with the prompt and accurate service. Drove out with a brand new truck 3 days ago and havent stopped smiling since! Bob and Dylan were amazing help and very fun to deal with! The accessories guy was also very cool and informative!

Dylan Rieser
Other Employees : Bob Van Muryen

October 14, 2018

"Great service"

- JJ

My wife and I worked with Justen when we were purchasing our explorer and had a great experience. I was looking at the F150 for a while and decided to go ahead with the purchase. I called Justen and setup an appointment since we worked with him previously. I was concerned it wouldn't fit in my garage but we drove it to our house and made sure it would fit. The rest of the purchase was easy and stress free. Justen definitely went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with the truck. Tim was great and answered all of my finance questions.

Justen Thelen