Jeff Belzer's New Prague

Used Vehicle Manager

June 24, 2018

"Went very well"

- semlions

Gerard was easy to work with and found the car I wanted and had it ready for us when we picked it up and so was Brian when signing the contract

Gerard Rosemeier

June 24, 2018

"Great Service"

- 777home

The staff was all Friendly, knowledgable, and attentive with good follow through . I would go back again, when I am ready for our next vehicle.

Mike Voss
Brian Albaugh
Other Employees : very nice man, retired high school biology teacher, helped me learn about features of jeep

June 22, 2018

"Great Dealer"

- TheCarGuy

I drove from Wisconsin to this dealership due to their great pricing and vehicle selection. The dealer was great. He was very professional and a pleasure to interact with. After I was done with the dealer, this is when the massive wait began. If I had known that it was going to take so long, I would have left with my family to go have lunch. We probably would have had enough time to go to the Minnesota Zoo for a couple of hours as well. They never asked me about my pre-qualified lender. I would have volunteered that information had somebody told me that is why it was taking so long. My family and I just sat there and waited not knowing what the big wait was for. When I took delivery of my vehicle, they did clean it okay. I must admit that I thought a dealership would be better at detailing than me. I found a couple of scratches on the new car and there was still some dirt imbedded in the spoiler and by the windshield wipers. There was also wax residue above the driver's door and water spots/smears on the windows. Overall the dealership does offer very good pricing and competent dealers. I would go there again. I wouldn't recommend waiting for the slow financing. They should just call or text when they are going to be ready.

Jarret Petsch