Jeff Belzer's New Prague

Matt Moore

Custom Finance Manager
Tim Tichich, Business Manager, Jeff Belzer's New Prague

December 14, 2017

"Great USED Car Buying Experience "

- Shon B

Our sales person was Jon Breitenstein, he got me and my wife a great deal on a used SUV. We're expecting our first child anytime now and we wanted to upgrade from a compact coupe to a medium size SUV. Besides getting us a fair price he was not pushy, he was patient and answered all of our questions to the best of his ability. We have now had the car for about 2 weeks and the car is driving as expected. My only complaint is, even though we bought the vehicle with cash, my credit was still ran without my knowledge. If you go to this dealership make sure to ask for Jon B.

Jon Breitenstein

December 09, 2017

"Great experience "

- Atigs

I had a wonderful experience! Bob was friendly and knowledgeable. Financing ran smoothly and was clear. Thanks so much! I really am happy with my purchase and would definitely come back!

Bob Soucheray

December 06, 2017

"Great deal on 2017 Ram"

- Poster55

I've purchased over 30 new vehicles in my lifetime. This was one of the most Pleasant times I've ever had in dealing with a car dealership. Even though this was a long-distance sale my salesman Bob soucheray took very good care in answering any and all of my questions. I would not hesitate to buy again and I will recommend to friends.

Bob Soucheray