Jenkins Nissan of Leesburg

Jeremy Ulecki

Nicholas  Schettino, Service Advisor, Jenkins Nissan of Leesburg

Nicholas Schettino

November 13, 2018

"Timely, efficient, quality, customer-oriented service."

- Sumter

Ronnie Carter makes sure my appointments are time efficient, that my car gets what it actually needs, and that I am aware of service specials. Angela at the front desk is outstanding also in representing your company with her attitude of ensuring a pleasant customer experience. Met Quincey and Maria, Customer Service Mgr (?), at a car show this weekend and they are good representatives for you too. Love the One to One points and the mailed coupons too.

Quincey Lindsey
Other Employees : Angela, Cashier Leesburg

November 11, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- jjones1241

I had to bring my Nissan Pathfinder into the service center for a recall. Ronnie introduced himself and explained the procedure for the recall. He was very friendly, respectful and professional. He had my vehicle checked and determined that a part would have to be ordered. He called me when the part was delivered and I scheduled an appointment for the next day. I had requested a loaner car and Ronnie made the necessary arrangement. I arrived early for my appointment and Nick assisted me since Ronnie was busy.I left my vehicle and used the loaner car (a Nissan Pathfinder) until my vehicle was repaired. The repair experience was great! Ronnie and Nick provided EXCELLENT service and I would highly recommend both Ronnie and Nick and the Jenkins Nissan Service Center.

Nicholas Schettino

November 08, 2018

" Fastin & courteous "

- TonyG

Regular oil change, and fixed to engine light issues. Everyone very knowledgeable and courteous. The loan or stuff and check out staff were very courteous.

Used 2014 Chevrolet Cruze