Jenkins Nissan of Leesburg

Thomas Izzo, Service Advisor, Jenkins Nissan of Leesburg

January 19, 2019

"In and out quickly"

- mjplaysports

Everyone is friendly. They greeted me as soon as I pulled up. I do wish they had checked my tire light as I had asked.

January 17, 2019

"Outstanding Customer Service!!"

- Ray and Lisa

We always receive truly exceptional customer service at Jenkins Nissan. Our sales representative, Kade Paternoster, guided us through the process of having a small dent repaired (looks great!) and then he referred us to Service Advisor, Tom Izzo, to have our oil changed. When we picked up our truck, it was in pristine condition. We highly recommend Jenkins Nissan for both sales and service.

Kade Paternoster

January 11, 2019

"Going The Extra Miles Is Rare These Days."

- Clcpsalm23

I am new to the Leesburg area and bought my 2017 Rogue from another dealer in another state. While having a trailer hitch and wiring installed at a local Pep Boys here in Leesburg (right down the road from Jenkins Nissan), the Technician showed me that my battery that had come original in the Rogue, had stress cracks forming from having been wrongly installed. I drove straight to Jenkins Nissan after the trailer hitch install was completed and explained my situation to a service writer. He immediately took pictures and presented the information to his Service Manager, Guy McCumber, who without hesitation decided to replace it with a brand new Nissan battery. This happened to be on New Years Eve and was just before closing. It would have been easy for them to "pass the buck" and have me get in touch with the original Sales Dealer, but instead they took care of it immediately! I am a 100% Disabled VET and bought this new Rogue so that I would have a Warranty and fewer issues that come along with car ownership. Guy McCumber and Jenkins Nissan took care of me and got me back on the road with my Rogue being back 100%. I am thankful for there response to an awkward situation and Thank God for a Nissan Dealer that shows integrity and above and beyond service. Highly recommended!!!

Guy McCumber
Other Employees : So sorry I don't know the names of the Service Writer and Tech who assisted me.

Used 2015 GMC Terrain, $19499