Jennings Chevrolet

New Car Sales

January 12, 2019

"Purchase of new Tahoe"

- Tedstahoe

Felt very comfortable with Debbie in the purchase of me vehicle. She gave me a thorough run of the ins and outs of my vehicle before I took possession of it. It was an enjoyable experience.

Debbie Ress
Ken Schultz

January 02, 2019

"awesome experience purchasing my first brand new vehicle "

- Gaines8

I had been driving a 2005 Silverado for the past 9 years, and finally decided it was time for a new one. I love the body style of the 2018s and couldn’t pass up the rebates. I had been looking online and called three dealerships that had vehicles I was interested in. Nobody I spoke with had any product knowledge, or followed up with me, and no one was willing to locate a vehicle for me. As a service manager in the industry for a different carline, I was extremely disappointed. It seemed like nobody wanted to sell me a truck. I finally got a referral to Chris at Jennings. I could tell right away that he was a straight shooter, knew the product and he bent over backwards to find the EXACT truck I was looking for. He got the deal set up quickly, dealer traded it from Iowa and I got to pick it up just in time for Christmas. Everything was well organized when I went to take delivery. I was in and out of the finance box quickly. Chris went over the vehicle with me and I was on my way. It was such an easy process and I am extremely grateful for his efforts. Phenomenal job and tremendous customer service. I will definitely be sending friends and family his way.

Chris Mader
Bob DiCicco

January 01, 2019

"Amazing , kind, honest and great people!"

- shajar

If you need help with your car, these are the people you need to contact! Dave Granquist was very kind and patiently explained me how can I get what I need. Thanks a lot, Dave!

Dave Granquist