Jennings Chevrolet

Internet Sales Manager

September 14, 2018

"Debbie at Jennings "

- Grandma1

We had the perfect Saturday last month shopping for my daughters first car. Debbie our Sales Associate couldn’t have been any nicer. She was the perfect addition to our sales experience and my daughter is Elated with her new Trax. The finance associates are very helpful and I would recommend Jennings Chevrolet to anyone in the north shore suburbs. Thanks again!

Other Employees : Mark

September 14, 2018

"Flew 1/2 way across the country for an excellent experience"

- Happywifehappylife

My wife had been looking for a very specific car all over the internet. Finally, she found "the one" at Jennings Chevrolet. I called and talked with Adel and he told me all about it. On his word, we bought1-way plane tickets from Boise, ID to Chicago, took a $50 Uber and arrived at Jennings the next day. Adel had the car all ready for us and it was everything he said that it was. He gave us a discount for the plane tickets, paid for the Uber and made us feel very confident in the purchase. After a 3-day, 1900 mile trip back (by way of Mt. Rushmore), we couldn't be happier! I would fly back to Jennings and do it all over again! Everyone, especially Adel, was fantastic to work with and totally upstanding. Great experience and my wife LOVES her Jazz blue, 2016 Chrysler 300s AWD. (See, I told you she was specific).🛫🙂

Adel Ubeid
Bob DiCicco
Alain Bondi

September 13, 2018

"Couldn’t of had a better experience!"

- Clicker

I had bought a car from Debbie 6 years ago and made a good friend that day. When it came time to replace our other car I naturally went with Debbie and Jennings Chevrolet. I wanted a very specific color, body style and package combination and Debbie found the perfect match for us. The whole experience was painless and I never felt pressured into something I didn’t want. I am very impressed with Debbie’s dedication to her job and how much she cares about us and our family. If you are looking for a car I would highly recommend Debbie and Jennings Chevrolet.

Used 2004 Chevrolet Express