Jennings Chevrolet

Bob DiCicco

October 31, 2018

"CLASSIC BAIT & SWITCH"

- SFILSK

Bait & Switch They wasted quite a bit of my time playing games. They agreed to beat the price of a quote I received from another dealership, they insisted everything was all set. I verified many times and was consistently lied to. I come in to sign and Surprise! They tried to hit me up for a payment that is $89.00 more! Their response? Oooops, our error & sorry. Apparently, they don't know how Chevy rebates work. That's it. I refused the deal with the outrageous lease payment. They deliberately lied to me to keep me out of the market and not get the other deal and switched everything up, literally the last minute. DO NOT BELIEVE a word they say and if you get a good deal somewhere take it. These folks think it's OK to lie to their customers. They kept me on the back burner just in case they did not meet their monthly quota, stretching out my lease process and when they hit their quota, they all of a sudden, could not match the deal they in writing, said they would. I will of course report this to the BBB and Atty General's office. Save yourself some time and go elsewhere.

Fuad Gosh
Jim Walsh
Other Employees : SALES MANAGER WAS HIDING AFTER SWITCH, JIM WALSH, GM REFUSED TO RESPOND TO COMPLAINTS

October 15, 2018

"My New Toy!"

- DianeL

Debbie always takes excellent care of me and my family. She sold us our last car and was awesome. So when we were looking for another vehicle, of course I came looking for Debbie. She genuinely wants to get you the best deal and does what she can to make it happen. Thank you for making a big purchase enjoyable and easy!

Debbie Ress

October 03, 2018

"Awesome"

- Jasper

Chris was very helpful Ian’s knowledgable. He made the purchase process smooth and easy for us. Everyone we worked with was the same. I was very happy with the experience and our new car

Chris Mader